Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeterminedWolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2015, 02:48 AM
    Boy;Change hair color to blond/get highlights?
    Hair I'd want:http://tinyurl.com/qcjeefz
    Should I do it?/Would it fit me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 15, 2015, 07:36 AM
    No you should not do it. It won't stay the way you want it forever. It is expensive and time consuming.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 15, 2015, 05:07 PM
    Not sure if it would suit you since I have no idea what you look like.

How long is your hair? Do you want only the blonde tips, or are you looking for the hairstyle as well? A lot will depend on your hair, and what texture your hair is.

Tickle is right, it won't stay that way forever, no dye job does, it eventually grows out. As for being expensive, it can be if you go to a high end salon, but you don't need to go to a high end salon. Depending on where you live you can get this done for as little as $50. Time consuming? Not really. It will take a while for the dye to set but after it's done you just have to gel it into place and out the door you go.

If you really want it, go for it. It's hair. If you do it and hate it, don't worry, it will grow out. :)
    DeterminedWolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2015, 02:50 AM
    Thanks for the responses! As for how I'd want the color, I'm thinking still brown near the scalp but everything else blonde, or maybe highlights if the hairdresser would suggest that I suppose!

EDIT: ah, this explains it: Last edited by talaniman; Yesterday at 01:51 PM. Reason: REMOVED picture fore privacy/security.

So, to sum it up:I'd want this hair color almost identical to how it is on the picture: http://tinyurl.com/qcjeefz
    and this haircut with it: http://i.imgur.com/tpYWozu.jpg?1
    (No need to remove these pictures, right? They aren't pictures of myself, they're just there to just to give an idea of what I mean!)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 16, 2015, 03:23 PM
    I think that would look really great.

I say go for it, you only live once, and trying different things with your hair is fun. As I said, if you do it and don't like it, no big deal, it will grow out again. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it "safe" to use light ash blond hair color on predominately grey hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair for years and have good results from L'oreal products. The Color Experte is my favorite, but lately it fades out to about a level 9 or 10 blond with yellowish. I am probably 80% or more grey. There is a level 9 Color Experte which is hard to find. But, a lot of...

How to retouch highlights on regrwoth hair, if the person has color on hair too? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Marcela I have my cosmetology license but no experience, so I need you help badly, 3 moths ago I did highlights on a lady that had her hair colored burgundy, with store color, after I did her highlights the back part turn out good, but the top had a little orange spots because Im still a...

What color should I dye my hair if its blond? [ 3 Answers ]

Im thimking of dyeing my hair but I don't know what color?

If I have black hair and I want to get highlights what color should I get. [ 2 Answers ]

I have black hair and I want to get highlights so what color highlights should I get...

View more questions Search