Object relations theories place great emphasis on
    instinctual drives
    interpersonal relations
    identification with the father
    overthrowing Freud's ideas
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 14, 2015, 09:31 PM
    Is this your homework? If so, we don't do your homework for you here. You'll need to show your work and then someone will come along to help you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2015, 10:10 PM
    I know the answer, but what do YOU think -- and why?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2015, 11:55 AM
    After Googling the theory I know the answer too. And it only took a few seconds of time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite dryer/correct way to select drying time/clockwise/counterclockwise? [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the correct way to turn trying time knob on Kenmore Elite Dryer? Clockwise or counter clockwise? Have been told it made a difference for proper dryer function.

1/3+1/4=7/12? Correct answer? [ 1 Answers ]

Is 7/12 the right answer??

Need to select the correct psychologist immediately ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 24 male searching for a psychologist from a long list provided by my insurance company and am having a difficult time selecting one. My current situation is I'm facing 4 months in county jail time, which is making me have anxiety. I have fallen into a depression. Also I believe I might...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

View more questions Search