Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maniac0683 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2015, 12:22 PM
    Installing Android on Nextbook
    Hello all,

I was given a Nextbook for Christmas with Windows 8.1 on it. I don't like having Windows on there at all... I would LOVE to put an Android OS on it. I've read several articles and downloaded lots of stuff, and I'm completely stuck. I have a flashdrive that I've setup, but I'm unable to get the tablet to boot from it. I tried to setup the micro SD with the same thing, but can't get it to boot from that either.

If I get into the boot loader, USB is not an option, only Windows. I need a lot of step by step instructions if anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

It's a Nextbook Model No: NXW8QC16G

Thanks in advance!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2015, 05:24 AM
    Hmmm... I wonder if the Atom chipset makes it difficul.
    I found this: [Q] Installing android on the nextbook NXW8Q… | Windows 8, RT Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DJ for Android [ 0 Answers ]

Some years ago I had a Samsung BeatDJ cell phone. I loved the music player app, so easy to use and so addictive. I'm looking for a similar app for Android devices. I've already tried apps like DJ Studio and Virtual DJ but they are too complicated for just a music player. Something easier to...

How To Upgrade Android 2.3 to Android 4? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how to do this in Samsung Galaxy Ace?

Android vs Apple... Android loses? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an HTC Vivid running Android 4.0.3 and every time my bosses send me pictures and emoticons from their iphones, I can't see them. If I forward it to my friend's iPhone he will tell me what it is, but sometimes this is work related stuff, so I need a solution. I have even tried having it...

View more questions Search