Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Feb 14, 2015, 04:45 AM
    Valentines movie night (food to get)
    What are some good munchies to buy for a movie date night, it's valentines day and my boyfriend is working till 6, we've decided to have a quiet movie night together but don't know what food to buy, any suggestions?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 14, 2015, 06:18 AM
    He's working today, but you aren't? A home cooked meal, of course! And for later, homemade heart shaped cookies, along with the usual chips and popcorn and a dip mix that you add to sour cream.

Beer or wine. A bubbly wine like a Brut. Champagne is a region of France so you don't have to buy real champagne.

If you don't cook, pizza, Chinese takeout, KFC, or something like a big Stouffer's lasagna from the grocery store, with a salad. (I like to cook but not lasagna, although I do add extra cheese.)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 14, 2015, 10:21 AM
    Fresh strawberries (I know, how fresh can a strawberry from Chile be) and chocolate sauce. Maybe dust them with powdered sugar if you're feeling really Martha Stewart-ish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old late night movie [ 5 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of an old late night movie (possibly showtime or cinemax). A woman goes home with a man and finds herself locked in his apartment the next morning. He holds her prisoner and uses lack of food to coerce her into things. After he finally frees her, she finds his real home,...

What's the name of this movie about food and the fealings you get when eaten? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie a long time ago about this lady who is a baker in I think New York. She likes making all sorts of pasteries and sweets, what she doesn't know is that how she feels when she makes them is how the people who eat it will feel. She finds out that she is some kind of witch or...

Valentines night with my ex [ 2 Answers ]

I recently split from my ex it was a bit of a shock and came totally out of the blue after four years together. I am clueless as to what she is feeling but she says she still loves me but something doesn't feel right anymore. I have sent her flowers today for valentines and she rang me up in tears...

Late night movie on a movie channel. [ 2 Answers ]

This was 12 years ago. I saw this movie in a hotel late at night, so it was probably HBO or something like that. The movie jumped from past to present with each character telling their vesion of the murder that occurred. I believe the main character was in jail telling his side to a reporter or...

View more questions Search