Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m4malinda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2015, 04:30 AM
    I have a 1929 SInger ser#AC745947, I have an acknowledgement certificate from Singer
    I have a 1929 Singer Sewing machine, in pretty good condition, it has original painted designs, pedal and is in working condition. I have the Singer certificate acknowledge. Serial# AC745947. I wanted a general idea or ballpark amount. I am Northern California, San Francisco Bay Area.

Thank you,
    Malinda Bidinger
    >Email removed<
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2015, 03:15 PM
    Check EBay. Not a good idea to post your email address, any wierdo can now get to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slows male singer need to find the singer please [ 1 Answers ]

Even though my job takes me all around the world

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name? [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name I think it's a spanish song, This is the link: http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

Curious of the value of a vintage Singer sewing machine 15-90 Ser. #JG696911 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a vintage Singer sewing machine and table. The serial number is JG696911, which I haven't come across info on a JG series. I was told by singer that it was made on August 18, 1885 in Kilbowie. Contrary to the info that I was told it was produced from 1948-1954. I found out it's a...

Singer sewing machine Ser C1580 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a singer sewing machine Ser C1580. I have all org books and attachments. What's it worth.

View more questions Search