Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schafferp33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2015, 12:15 AM
    A spirit or a ghost, what does it want?
    It was around noon. I was working in my garage when this man was standing next to me, with a blue flannel shirt and no face. I blinked and it was gone right before my eyes, but I could still feel someone there. Ive always had that sense of being watched or followed. I guess you'd call it woman's intuishion or whatever. I have never seen something like this. What does it mean? Or am I going crazy
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 14, 2015, 11:20 AM
    It doesnt mean anything at this point. Seeing someting just one time could be anything. As far as the being watched feeling when did this start ?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 14, 2015, 02:29 PM
    Is the blue flannel shirt significant from your past?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2015, 02:35 PM
    How long have you been in this home?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I might have a ghost or spirit please help. [ 7 Answers ]

at random times during the day and evening and more often when I'm alone I smell what smells like pipe tobacco. Nobody in the house smokes or anything. We have no working fireplaces or any way this smell could generate. I'm only asking as I have 6 children in my home and don't know how to or even...

Ghost/spirit [ 3 Answers ]

Yes it has been going on for quit sometime time frame I'm not sure I haven't always thought of ghost and spirits and it's not always in one particular house like stuff has happened when I lived at my parents always blew it off being the older brother didn't want my little brothers scared so always...

Does my apartment have a ghost or spirit? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, So I have just got a new apartment and haven't even fully moved into it yet, still staying at my old place until this week. Anyway two days ago I stepped onto my balcony to wave to my mum then came in, locked the door and left the house to meet my mum. When we came back I noticed...

Is there a spirit/ghost following us? [ 5 Answers ]

Everywhere me and my son go there always seems to be paranormal things happening that are just too much to be nothing when we lived in our old place it got so bad we had to have a vicar round to bless the place. Wed had photos taken off walls and laid flat, rocking horse going on its own, the same...

View more questions Search