Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilsgal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 10:32 PM
    Shoulder blade and arm pain
    I am having pain under my left shoulder blade, and in the lower part of my left arm, should I be concerned my email is (removed per site rules).
    wilsgal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 10:50 PM
    I am having pain under my left shoulder blade, and in the lower part of my left arm s
    I am having pain under my left shoulder blade, and in the lower part of my left arm, should I be concerned with this, I am 42 years old
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 14, 2015, 05:06 AM
    Anyone age 42 needs to have a regular doctor or clinic with NPs and PAs and nurses.

Two suggestions, JUST suggestions:
    The broad range of muscular and nerve irritations, often from using a computer too much in the wrong ways, or carrying a heavy bag on that shoulder, or sleeping on that side too much, or carrying a baby.
    Heart conditions, which can often have symptoms in the left arm.

I am 68 and have lots of problems in my right arm from computer use. Let us know if you think that this could be a possibility (IF you are left handed) and we can advise. Even if you are right handed and sit at a desk all day, you can lean one way too much.

As for your heart, PLEASE see a doctor right away if you think there is no chance of minor muscle problems, or if you haven't had a checkup in a while!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2015, 08:53 AM
    Best get FACTS before your FEELINGS get you carried away. Have this checked by a physician and save yourself unnecessary worry and stress because it could be a symptom of ANYTHING.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain intermittent in left arm and under left shoulder blade [ 0 Answers ]

My left arm has been having intermittent pain from the shoulder to the wrist for about 24 hours and I did not fall or do anything to injure it and in the past hour I have noticed that I now have pain under my left shoulder blade as well. I have been under a tremendous amount of stress for the past...

Right shoulder blade pain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm am 16 I have pain around my right shoulder blade, what shall I do?

Right shoulder blade pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Its been 2 days now that I've been feeling a bit of pain on my right shoulder blade when I breath deelply (close to the spine), and it only hurts when breathing deeply. Might it just be a muscular thing? Thanks!

Pain below my shoulder blade [ 0 Answers ]

I have a pain under my shoulder blade it goes through my body and hurts on the front side even now when I breathe what could it be? Do I need to go to hospital?

Pain in shoulder blade [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm female age 46. I have been suffering for a number of days with a stabbing pain in my left shoulder blade. It is constant and movement is not restricted. The pain neither worsens nor improves with articulation or lifting. Initially it felt as though it needed to be -clicked- back into place....

View more questions Search