Ask
    ssunday1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 09:45 PM
    Do you have to have blueprints for a plumber to run some new water lines
    I need to know if you need blueprints for a plumber to run new water lines
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2015, 10:25 PM
    No, a plumber won't need a blueprint to run new water lines. What's wrong with your old ones?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water comes out of all cold water taps after plumber put in new water diverter [ 2 Answers ]

I am having my bathroom remodel. The plumber has put in a new hardware for a single handle faucet for the shower/tub and now only hot water comes out of all taps in house. What would be causing this? Never have had this problem until today after plumber left.

How do my water lines run? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to install a grab bar in my 1950's era house in the shower. The shower has a hot and cold water knob, a knob between them to select shower or bath faucet and the shower head is in a vertical line up from the center. To the left of the tub is a toilet with an old fashioned flusher (no...

Cost to remove/replace galvanized water lines in walls with copper lines. [ 3 Answers ]

The long water lines have been replaced under the house, but not the lines in the wall. What would the cost be for kitchen, 1 full and one 3/4 bath?

I hear water running after plumber replaced relief valve in my hot water heat system [ 0 Answers ]

We never heard this noise before now. How do I fix this? It is driving me BONKERS. I purged the system at all radiators and get nothing but water out. I did this with and without the pump running.

Air in lines and loss of pressure in hot water.has plumber at wits end. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok first off my husband is a commercial plumber and only deals with installing new stuff but this is stumping him as he has tried several things when he has had the time to mess with it. Several weeks ago we noticed that our hot water lines... mainly in the kitchen and one bathroom faucets have...

View more questions Search