Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 04:18 PM
    Why does Google chrome use more processes than I have tabs open?
    I'm trying to see why computer is using so much memory because when I try to listen to music, stream video and such the audio cuts out and I think it has something to do with my performance. When I open task manager and I look at the processes, Google chorme shoes more processes than I have tabs open, why is this, and what else could be causing my audio to cut in and out besides high memory usage?

Check out some similar questions!

Google chrome, [ 2 Answers ]

Does Google chrome have a shortcut feature to add something to the desktop, I can't seem to be able to drag and drop in my window

Google Chrome [ 2 Answers ]

On Google chrome, whenever I bookmark a website it is bookmarked until I turn the computer off. When I turn it back on all of the websites that were bookmarked are gone.

All my programs open with Google chrome. How do I fix it? [ 1 Answers ]

So the other day I accidentally sent all my programs to open with Google chrome and now they all don't work. What do I do?

Google Crome Tabs [ 1 Answers ]

What is the way to do in such that when I double click the file, Google crome will open with a few tabs with each has different address and I would like to view the web site in offline mode. Which is mean the web site is saved so that pics of the web site can be viewed. But how to do in such that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.