Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angels57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 05:23 AM
    They were foster children ( 2 sisters ) I need to find 1 of them
    My parents were foster parents in long beach California and they had taken in 2 sisters a new born & a 1 1/2 year old in approximately 1970 , my parents eventually gained custody of the newborn ( who was a special needs child ) her name Karen Montanez , the older sister was given back to her parents she did try to keep in contact with her little sister over the years by sending several letters but then lost touch . It's very important that I get a hold of the older sister her name was Cathy or Kathy Montanez , I'm guessing she's married now so all I have is her maiden name of Montanez . It's very important that I find her , can anyone one help me or tell me how to go about finding her I've reached a dead end ? Karen & Cathy also have several other brothers & sisters but I don't know their first names . Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Will Adopted children escaping their foster homes [ 5 Answers ]

Will adopted children start escaping their homes to look for their biological parents?

When children are taken into foster care [ 20 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why children would be taken away under the following circumstances?. The mother is said to have a 'drinking' problem and is known by the social services and the police. Apparently the baby about 8 months old, was found by the baby sitter to have a burn on her cheek that...

Fighting dss for custody of my sisters children [ 1 Answers ]

DSS took my sister children, she did not want to lose custody of them but that is what has happened. My wife and I told her that we would take her children into our home so that they would be able to stay in the family. She waited because she was going to do the programs that they had asked her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.