Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bredin01 Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2015, 08:15 AM
    Natural, why? And how could gas pressure be corrected if low?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2015, 06:10 PM
    Regualtor could be freezing. Would need to be replaced. Gas company normally does such at no charge since it belongs to them. Call your gas company & ask them to check pressure.

Mar 2, 2015, 06:43 AM
    Gas pressure checked an OK. Now what?

"And OK. Now what?
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2015, 04:35 PM
    Was the furnace acting up when the gas pressure was checked? If not, the test means little.

Mar 3, 2015, 06:34 AM
    No and it's not like you just have the gas company suddenly show up during the small time frame that it happens... so now what?
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2015, 07:19 AM
    After 30+ years of servicing HVAC equipment I've enountered my share of intermittent problems & they are often tough to diagnose when the customer is around the corner let alone trying to do it online.

You could buy a manometer & measure the gas pressure yourself. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas. I certainly don't want to suggest just starting to change one part after another in hopes of maybe eventually finding an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace is squealing [ 1 Answers ]

My goodman gmnt100-4b squeals when running. It sounds like it is coming from the squirell cage. Thinking I had a bad motor I replaced it along with the capacitor, but the squeal is still there. I have pulled out the squirrel cage and checked that the blower rotates freely which it does. The...

Squealing Wall Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have a wall furnace that has a high pitch squeal when it isn't on. What could that be? What can I do about it?

Squealing furnace fan [ 4 Answers ]

We like to have our Trane furnace fan on all of the time to keep the air circulating in our house. Lately the fan is making a high-pitched whine or hum that is driving me crazy. Can it be oiled or how do I fix it?

Furnace squealing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, we have an "Airco" brand furnace that dates to the 60s. It's well-maintained. However, it has just started to emit an erratic, loud squealing noise. We changed the belt (and filter) to no avail. We cannot see anywhere to add oil. Is there anything else we could try? Thanks!

View more questions Search