Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2015, 11:50 AM
    Always nauseas after eating?
    For years now I've constantly felt sick/nauseas after I eat a meal, usually at dinner time, whenever I eat proper foods such as potatoes, chicken breast, certain meats like mince, steak and beef, I could eat all the junk food in the world and feel fine, I can eat Birdseye crispy chicken (could live on the stuff) fast foods such as McDonald's, KFC and Burger King, I can eat take aways and chip shop food and nothing, it's like home made meals made from scratch don't agree with me, any suggestions?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 12, 2015, 01:39 PM
    Not possible to diagnose just from that. But you asked for suggestions, so I will suggest that you are merely just gassy from a home cooked meal with VEGETABLES?? You mention meat, meat, meat, with one vegetable, potato, but it's usually the green veggies that cause gas, and if you don't get enough healthy diet, it just gets worse. It means your gut flora is being ruined from lack of the very foods that are causing gas.

Now I could be totally wrong, because gas and nausea are two different kinds of discomfort. So tell us more, a LOT more, starting with age and gender and where you get healthy foods in your diet. There certainly plenty of other conditions that cause nausea, but you say this is a difference of home cooking and fast food.
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Feb 13, 2015, 03:58 AM
    I'm 20 and female, it's been like this for over a year, I've usually got a side of veg with meals, or veg mixed through the meal, sometimes I won't have any veg with meals but mostly I do
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2016, 03:12 PM
    Try taking 1/2 teaspoon of unrefined sea salt (e.g. Celtic Sea Salt or Redmond Real Salt) with a small amount of water. It should eliminate your problem fast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Im tired all the time (over a year) and nauseas [ 1 Answers ]

I have been tired all the time for over a year now. I get plenty of sleep but after I go to work I am ready to go to bed and do nothing. I'm 30 years old. I have had problems in the past with gastritis and a suspected ulcer which I was treated for, but the symptoms returned. A friend recommended...

Always bloated and nauseas and trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant. I stopped taking my pill in January, my cycle has been different ever since. It comes regularly but I only bleed for about a day, then spot for about 3. I am now always constantly bloated, and get nausea after every meal, and sporatically...

Nauseas throwing up [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I been feel like very sick like I'm going to throw up and nausea's and when I move around I get the same feeling why is that ?

Vertigo And nauseas [ 3 Answers ]

This morning I had a cup of sugarless green tea after eating some food. Some minutes after I felt a heavyness come over me like I was hynpnotised. ( I was listening to a mini sample, but I'm sure it wasn't enough to take effect). I then felt really sick and cold sweatin only on my face. I was so...

Nauseas [ 7 Answers ]

I have been feeling EXTREMLEY nauseas for about 3 days now, I haven't changed my diet and my stomach does not hurt. I am not stressed either, I am very content. I am very sensitive to certain smells, like pretzels. I have yet to actually throw up. So this morning, I took a pregnancy test and it was...

View more questions Search