Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2015, 06:40 AM
    Wireless keyboard connection
    I recently purchased a Microsoft universal keyboard, and cannot get it to pair with my iPad. In fact the first one I purchased, I returned because it would not pair, and I thought it was a glitch in the device. The vendor tried to pair the returned keyboard and was successful in pairing it to the iPhone 6; I received the replacement keyboard and I am experiencing the same issue. I am following the setup steps to the letter. Any advice?

Check out some similar questions!

Reconnect wireless keyboard without using a keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have msn wireless keyboard and mouse. Mouse works but keyboard does not. Computer recognizes keyboard in add wireless devices. I do not have a keyboard to add as normal as I have no way to enter passkey. Can I get keyboard readded/reinstalled without the use of a keyboard?

MS wireless keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My MS Wireless Multimedia keyboard 1.1 has gone screwy. The keys are misaligned, so what you type is not what you get (some keys don’t work at all). I’ve put in fresh batteries, re-installed the software/drivers, changed Language/Region settings, re-synced the channel, etc. Nothing works. Can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.