Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TDCRRA Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2015, 01:40 PM
    How do you transfer "memos app" from old cell to new cell?
    How do you transfer the "memos" and "mini diary" apps that are saved onto my old cell phone to a new cell phone.? I have a model - Samsung sgh - I 9 9 7 - 4 g cell phone and it is an Android phone, also. It is about 2 years old.

I have been told that it can not be done and that I will lose all my memos and also lose my "mini diary" when I get a new cell phone. Is that right? How can they also be transferred?

I have tried to email myself individual memos but it always comes out all tangled up and doesn't make any sense. I sure would appreciate some help with this. I do not want to lose my memo. I have 62 of them. I really don't look forward to writing all of them down to save them manually.

Thank you for the help.
    wiseguy00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2015, 02:06 PM
    What apps are you using?
    wiseguy00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2015, 02:20 PM
    Should have been more clear in my previous reply... is that the name of the app or a description? If you phone operates with an external memory card - you can transfer some apps from the from the phones internal storage to the card. Under Settings>Application manager - scroll through the list of apps and click the app you want. This will open up the apps details page. There is a button "Move to SD Card" if not greyed out you can transfer the app to the card - then swap the memory card to a new phone. If this isn't an option - then you could try exporting the memos, and if the new phone has the same app - try importing into the new phone. Otherwise best option is to use an online service such as Google or Outlook where all data is stored online and can be accessed via all connected devices. That way it's not stuck on the phone. You may need to manually copy the memo's into a new service - so a bit a pain ahead!
    Joan278 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2015, 02:11 AM
    Now I use synsios manager, you can manage and transfer your apps with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell which of these statements applies [ 4 Answers ]

For each of the descriptions below, decide whether it applies to a eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell, or to both. Cell contains mitochondria Cell in which energy for respiration is supplied by ATP Cell contains DNA Cell contains organelles which contain DNA Transcription and...

I want to show in cell the d8 the date which cell a8 hyperlink was last opened [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hyperlink in cell a8. When someone uses this hyperlink I want cell d8 to show the date it was last accessed. In cell e8 I want to show a date two years on from the date in cell d8.

How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ?

View more questions Search