Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharonpink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2015, 05:57 AM
    School and work in Ghana
    Hi,please I need to know how much will it cost me to travel from Ghana to Canada, including passport, visa and flight,I want to go there to start schooling and also work.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 11, 2015, 06:11 AM
    Contact the Canada department of state for the cost of getting a passport. In the US its about $100. You can check anyone of several travel sites for the costs of airfare.

The biggest issue is the Visa. Have you been accepted to a school? If so, the school should be able to help you with the Visa. Otherwise you need to contact the Ghanese consultate in Canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

Does palmers skin success fade cream work good for me in ghana [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am 22 and a young lady from Ghana and dark.. I have being using normal balm palmers for 4years now but have seen very little improvement.I have some stretchmarks on me and dry skin.I would like you to help me choose for the best type of palmers appropriate for my body here. Thanks Rakia

My girl friend in ghana she wonts to come here england to live ,can she get work visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my girlfreind is inghana and l won't to get her out ,is a working visa hard for her to get

How much does it cost to get a Ghana work visa [ 3 Answers ]

A firm has offered me a job in Ghana. They have requested that I pay a sum of USD 1200 required to process a work visa for me. Is this generally in order?

View more questions Search