Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chadthomas2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2015, 04:56 PM
    Post Construction Clean up
    I have t to clean a 5253 sq ft home. It has been remodeled. Any suggestions for pricing? I will basically be getting up dust. The floor will be all new hardwood, so I don't have to do much with that. I will also be cleaning the windows (inside).
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 10, 2015, 05:02 PM
    If that is all you think you will be doing, although I doubt it, 40$ an hr wouldn't be too bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post Construction Clean up pricing [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a commercial cleaning company located in Baltimore, Md. In need of assistance in pricing my first post construction clean up. The job is 64 unit 65,000 net sq ft apartment complex. The complex has 18 buildings with a entrance way. They have 16 one bedroom apts, 32 two bedroom apartments and 16...

Post construction clean up [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first time doing post construction clean up. This project consist in a 104 hotel rooms include 1 bath each, receiving area, halls, windows etc.. I have done houses before but not this tipe of work How much I'll have to charge for the complete cleaning. In south Texas. I need an...

Commercial post construction clean up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone tell me how much to charge for commercial post construction clean-up in western Massachusetts? Per hr and per sq. ft. I was asked to put in a bid for 12,255 sq. ft 39 windows in/out . 8 restrooms , 11 rms of vct. Tiles 588 sq. ft. to apply floor finish ( 6 coats ) & buff.

Post Construction Clean Up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Good Day to all of you!I just started doing my post construction clean up and as of now I do subcontracting from other company,and now I talk to one builder and he is asking me to give him my bid.Can anyone help me please.I am living here in Toronto,Canada.thanks and have a good day!

View more questions Search