Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 10, 2015, 12:15 PM
    Political humor
    I was eating breakfast with my 11-year-old Granddaughter, seven years ago, and I asked her, What day is tomorrow?"
    Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Presidents Day!"
    She's smart, so I asked her "What does Presidents Day mean?" (I was waiting for something about Washington, Obama, Bush, or Clinton, etc.)
    She replied, "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the
    White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have another year of Bullsh!t"
    You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 10, 2015, 01:32 PM
    Or get chewed hotdog all over your screen and keyboard. Good one Cats!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bill of No Rights ( a bit of American Political Humor) [ 5 Answers ]

The Bill of No Rights Posted on June 26, 2014 by Dr. Eowyn The authorship of this brilliant essay has been attributed to Georgia State Representative Mitchell Kaye, but that is not true. Rather, it was written in 1993 by Lewis Napper, who ran for a Senate seat from Mississippi in 2000 as a...

Old Old Political humor [ 2 Answers ]

The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little more than 65 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico . This is a well-known...

I've completed AB in Political Science, can regard myself as a political philosopher [ 2 Answers ]

I have completed a four year degree AB in Political Science, with that can regard myself as a political philosopher? I have long been interested with the state, the best form it, its functions and parts, and its relations which led me to take up the course of Political Science and with academic...

A little bit of political humor [ 4 Answers ]

In yesterday's Chicago Tribune, from a column by Mary Schmich -- How different the world would be if our politicians were more like French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who recently divorced his wife then allegedly married supermodel Carla Bruni in about the time our presidential candidates spent...

New Terror Warning - political humor [ 11 Answers ]

NEW YORK -- A public school teacher was arrested today at JFK International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a...

View more questions Search