Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donniawong2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2015, 10:47 AM
    Movie quiz! Movie lovers please help me name this movie.
    There are not much hints.
    My brain does not work anymore cause I force it to think about the movie name in the past few months.

The main characters' (forget is a girl or boy) mother is a famous writer; she wrote children story book. And her story book is about a little hero called Donnie (?) and Little Donnie helps people in the story. Mother takes her child as a blueprint of Donnie. The relationship between main character of this movie and mother is not good. Mother in the movie always want her child to be like Donnie who is loved by everybody. People around main characters are amazed that main character is Donnie; but main character is not amused of this.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Feb 12, 2015, 09:57 PM
    That reminds me of one of my favorite films:

Butterflies Are Free (1972)
    starring Edward Albert (son of actors Eddie Albert and Margo), Goldie Hawn and Eileen Heckart (the author of the Donnie books and the youth's mother)
    From IMDb:
    A blind man moves into his own apartment against the wishes of his overprotective mother and befriends the freethinking young woman next door.

Butterflies Are Free (1972) - IMDb
    donniawong2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2015, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MystMoonstruck View Post
    That reminds me of one of my favorite films:

Butterflies Are Free (1972)
    starring Edward Albert (son of actors Eddie Albert and Margo), Goldie Hawn and Eileen Heckart (the author of the Donnie books and the youth's mother)
    From IMDb:
    A blind man moves into his own apartment against the wishes of his overprotective mother and befriends the freethinking young woman next door.

Butterflies Are Free (1972) - IMDb
    Yes! Its this movies. Thank you very much!
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Feb 13, 2015, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donniawong2 View Post
    Yes! Its this movies. Thank you very much!
    You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

Musical Lovers need help saw this movie years ago and can't recall who's in it or title [ 1 Answers ]

This musical is in color. In once scene the married couple are in their cabin they go outside and stand what looks like a wooden walk way surrrounded by rocks. Somehow they hit the rocks and find gold where the struck it... they become wealthy and the married couple start to drift apart because of...

Looking for old movie about man winning quiz show & host plants woman to make him los [ 1 Answers ]

Old black and white movie about a man who is winning a game show so the host plants a woman to find His weakness, which ends up being his social security number. But she falls in love with him in the end. This was circa 1950-1960

Finding a movie that I saw on hbo about 2 girls that flee to mexico and become lovers [ 1 Answers ]

One girl was a blonde the other was Mexican. I believe they are on a crime spree and that's why they flee to Mexico. They go to some sort of convent that the Mexican girl was raised. They find out that it is a place that has child prostitution and there is a man that is half goat. They find out...

2006-2008 movie about starwars lovers [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing the previews for a movie a while back. The movie was about some guys that loved starwars, I think. It was a comedy and I think these guys were waiting for the prequal to come out. It's not much to go on, but I hoped someone might have seen it and can tell me the name. It came out...

View more questions Search