Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenderstrummer28 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 03:30 PM
    My ex- girlfriend
    Hey everyone,

I'm having a bit of a problem. My girlfriend broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and I'm really having a hard time about it. I mean we still see each other at school but we don't talk that much anymore. I'm starting to realize that I'm really depressed over this and I know I shouldn't be, but I really, really, really want her back but I don't know if she feels the same. What really depresses me is that I think she wants to date her ex- boyfriend and I can't seem to get over it.

Can someone please give me some advice?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2007, 09:33 PM
    It sounds like she was using you as a back up plan until either the other guy came around or to make him jealous. She doesn't sound like someone that should be in your life or you should be around.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 10:06 PM
    As hard as it is to accept that its over, you must and get a life that makes you happy doing the things you enjoy. It takes time, and if you stay busy and leave her and her life alone, things will get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

Girlfriend might like her Ex [ 5 Answers ]

OK here's what's happening. My girlfriend told me that she might have feelings for her ex, so we stopped going out and now were dating. I love her so much, and she still says she loves me, but I'm not even sure anymore. But anyway, she's hanging out with him a lot now, probably even more then she...

What to do about my girlfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure exactly what this site is for.. but I'm just looking for some advice on this. My girlfriend whome I want to marry.Shes 24. She is a troubled person. Has a lot of hurt inside her because she was sexualy abused by her father. She has trouble opening up and when she does she pushes me...

Girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been trying for a month now to get this girl and she keeps saying ill think about it. I really want her and by my assumptions it looks as if she wants me. All I need is some tips on how to get her. I'm shy so that makes it harder for me. Thanks

View more questions Search