Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guy hanes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2015, 12:34 PM
    Rth2300/rth221 series
    Heat and cool have been working fine until this morning. Neither heat nor cool work. Also, ths fan only doesn't work. Have checked the breakers, filter, and changed the batteries. Nothing works.
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Feb 8, 2015, 12:39 PM
    Check the fuse on the control board in the furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I installed Honeywell RTH2300/RTH221 in June. A/C worked fine. But heat doesn't wor [ 1 Answers ]

I installed the Honeywell RTH2300/RTH221 in June. My A/C worked fine. I am now switching to heat and nothing happens when I change to heat. I followed instructions in my manual. Could there be a wire that I connected wrong?

what is the value of two dollar bill 1953a series b series c series signed by cillon [ 0 Answers ]

1953 two dollar bill red numbers, signed by c douglas dillon and one by Anderson United States note at top' 1935 E silver certificate one dollar , some wrinkles

Wires for RTH221 [ 0 Answers ]

I am trading out a White Rodgers 5 wires with a RTH221, I eliminated the brown wire labeled C but I have a black wire labeled W2 and a white wire labeled W do both wire go to terminal W on the RTH221 if not what?? Thanks for any help.

Honeywell rth221 [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a Honeywell RTH221 Thermostat. I have only 2 wires connected to my old thermostat. I traced them on the furnace. 1 goes to a module that contains a thermocouple. The other goes to a terminal with 2 connections on it, one being a wire that goes straight to my thermostat. What...

Honeywell rth221 [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new Honeywell rth221 thermostat. I have three wires that are white, red and green. I must be installing them incorrectly because the heat does not seem to come on no matter how I change them. Please help.

View more questions Search