Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timfitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2015, 10:22 AM
    True blue tech 4 furnace
    True blue furnace shuting off on t-stat but blower keeps running, limit switches check good. Shuting off power and turning back on results in normal operation. Doesn't happen all the time, what can I check next
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2015, 10:51 AM
    Is the furnace control board giving you any kind of fault code? On most furnaces there is a light (usually red) on the control board mounted eiither near the burner or in the blower compartment. If in the blower compartment there should be a small window in the door through which you can view the light. Count the blinks then open the blower door. The key to the blink code should be on the inside of the furnace door or blower compartment door. Let us know what the code says & we can help you trace possible causes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True blue 90 tech 4 furnace 1 of 3 burners light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a true blue 90 tech 4 furnace, it has had off and on problems with the pressure switches, and the control board was replaced last year. Starting last night only 1 of 3 burners is lighting, the burner closest to the pilot. The furnace ran all night long just to maintain 60 degrees. Any idea...

True blue 90 tech 4 furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I need a draft inducer blower motor for this unit, where do I find one?What company brought them out so I can contact them or is there a universal one that will fit.

True Blue Furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a True Blue Quatro 90 Model #G/VA048SC and I'm having trouble with it continually running. Even if I set the temp to 50 degrees it will continue to run and blow cold air. Is this a thermostate issue or a furnace issue. Runs off gas.

True blue 90 tech 4 furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace will start up like normal, burners light. It runs for 45-60 seconds and then shuts down, blower motor never turns on. It has worked fine for the past few months then tonight this. I have cleaned and cleared the condenser and checked for any other blockages I can think of, so now what...

Quatro True Blue 90 furnace [ 8 Answers ]

My true blue 90 Quatro furnace had a pressure switch replaced yesterday. (Consolidated industries USA 072 NH3R) After it was replaced, it would only fire with the door off the upper combustion area. The technician started checking for blockages in the exhaust and intake air. Funny thing, they...

View more questions Search