Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottSmoosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2015, 01:58 PM
    Bluetooth to bluetooth realtime variable sigal
    I am try to convert my cat5 connected, variable signal (for amperage), welder foot pedal to bluetooth wireless. I am a novice but I think this is a realistic goal. Not sure, though. Hence I here asking away.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipad Bluetooth? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've recently purchased a turtle beach xp510 headset and managed to connect them to my iPhone via Bluetooth but when I try connecting on the iPad it just can't seem to find them, I've tried removing my phone In case that was the issue but nothing, so I was just wondering if I needed any sort of...

I have a desktoppc without bluetooth how can I make it with bluetooth I have usb por [ 2 Answers ]

I have a non bluetooth PC . I want to make it bluetooth PC with the help of usb port. How can I make it?

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & AY1 My Laptop display these mobiles in main window of Bluetooth as follows AX1 AY1 I am aware that Bluetooth has device list(a data list like table) & the same is dispayed in main window(like a form). My...

Internet via bluetooth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have a motorola v550 with bluetooth+bluetooth dongle+desktop PC Running on winxp. Guys I need to connect to the Internet that I'm using on the v550. Ialso have opera9 loaded on my PC. In idiots terms How do I do it. Thanks Guys

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.