Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irenedestin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2015, 08:07 AM
    How do I remove unwanted green tones from hair
    I went to the salon and had some highlights done. She put ash as a toner but it looks green. What can I do to remove the unwanted green tones?
    XPurple-Starx Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2015, 12:16 PM
    Try that silver shampoo I think it's called it's in a purple bottle, or use toner on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will washing with Vosene shampoo to remove red tones from grey hair? [ 0 Answers ]

How many times will I have to shampoo with Vosene shampoo to remove red tones from grey hair?

Need to know how to remove orange/brassy tones from hair. [ 1 Answers ]

I have natural blond hair. I dyed it a dark red and it turned violet/plum color. To attempt to get rid of it I bought a color lightener that would lighten my hair so I could color it. It turned it a bronze/copper color. I went to Sally's and bought a Quick Blue bleach with a 30 vol. developing...

How do I do this treatment to remove a green tint from my hair before I color it? [ 6 Answers ]

I went to a salon today for a consultation and I was told that I would need to do a treatment before I color my hair. First let me explain how damaged my hair is. Currently I have about 3 inches of dark brown roots, and a yellow/white blonde colour ontop and underneath is dark brown. Last time I...

Remove light red tones from hair? :S [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my hair is naturally dark brown (like a dark chestnut.) I let my friend dye it using Loreal True Brunettes, and it was supposed to go about 3 shades lighter to a nice brown. It turned ORANGE. Light orange. Maybe we left it in too long? I have nooo idea. So since this product had...

Unwanted red tones [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have red tones from lifting and then depositing color back into hair. My natural color is about a 5N or 6N and I have tried (unsuccessfully) to pull anything but red. Green will cancel red, I know, but where is this "green-based" color?? According to my knowledge (which apparently is...

View more questions Search