Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scallahan0226 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2015, 07:26 AM
    I don't know who wrote this poem
    A woman so perfect and an undeserving man but still I grasp love's jagged thorn endure its pain and smile- safe in the knowledge that I have given with certitude my heart as you travel through the depths of my being to meet at a place where our hearts can dwell as you search for my soul I will take you there where bodies grow old but the love in our heart will always burn and when the master beckons I will look in your eyes to wipe away a tear with a final kissÂ….. as we begin our journey to eternity.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2015, 10:03 AM
    Try George W. Knox, The Perfect Woman.

Perfect Woman | Love Poems & Poetry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poem who wrote it? [ 2 Answers ]

"I'll lend for a little while A child of mine," He Said. For You love thee while he lives And mourn for when he's dead. It may be six or seven years Or twenty-two or three, But will you, till I call him back, Take good care of him for me? He'll bring his charms to gladden you, And should...

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Have you ever noticed The bags under her eyes Or the anger issues That she has? Her hollow cheeks And cracked lips Still forced into a smile. Struggling to show everyone

Who wrote this poem? Breathless I Melt Dreams of you Fill my Soul... Drifting into Paradise with

Who wrote this poem [ 3 Answers ]

I've got such a wonderful secret,would you like to know it as well,I told it to ***** this morning and I'm quite sure ***** won't tell. Now come on right into the corner...

You are blinded by the past, and cannot see A heart so pure and kind and only harmony. I'f you never take a risk your heart is yours to keep Love remains a dream that safe and happens only in your sleep I don't need to sell myself and men are always there But am looking for the one to...

View more questions Search