Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kuka Nielsen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2015, 10:30 AM
    What to do when you feel like someone is going to die?
    I woke up on a normal Wednesday school day, but I didn't wanted to eat, I felt bad. I came to school, came home, and told my mother.

- " Isn't it wierd that i didn't eat almost all day? "
    - " Yes it is "
    - " I feel like someone is going to die "

She looked like she didn't believe me. Next day I didn't go to school but drove to another city, while we drove, we drove across a car that parked and a daughter and a mother picking up lights and flowers from the ground. I asked if it was yesterday she died. It was. My sister kinda KNEW her. After we came home, I had to go to dance rehearsals. When the dance teacher came, she said

- " If I Seem sad or mad its because my childhood friend died yesterday "

I WAS SHOCKED!

I came home and cried! I was too SHOCKED! Then I searched for " what to do when you feel like someone is going to die " nothing came

I FELT SOOOOO ALONE! HELP ������
    Rocket2Me Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2015, 12:02 AM
    You picked up on some emotional information. Later as you open yourself to more psychic abilities they will happen more frequently. Freaky.. No, I tend to smell funeral flowers when someone passes, this is fairly common. Some people are more receptive to it that others. OR this is purely coincidental and you have a lot of growing up to do. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am tired of my wife making me feel like I want to die... responses? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying sooooooo hard to not piss my wife off, it seems she is just is just dead set on saying that I'm trying to make her mad. I want to shoot myself in the head... any advice??

?My mother die without a will, before she die I was her durable power of attorney [ 1 Answers ]

My mother die without a will,but I was her durable power of attorney for financial mamngement.can I still manager her estate? Can you explain this line in the durable power of attorney for me as follows: Nature of power: this is a durable power of attorney and the authority of my attorney...

View more questions Search