Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerome sorrell Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2015, 01:52 AM
    Where on my computer can I find the definitions for errors when they pop up? Receive
    Was in gmail. Things were slow to move. At bottom were errors 201,203,204,205. Where are the definitions located on my computer?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 6, 2015, 02:35 AM
    Try searching google as the actual definitions are not on your computer.
    MacHammer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2015, 02:56 AM
    Ditto:
    Google gmail error 201 etc. and see what the error code means and some suggested fixes.
    I did this for 201 and it looks like this is a time sync error.

"Make sure you time and date is correct, that it's synced with [COLOR=#1155cc]windows.time.com[/COLOR]"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer start-up errors [ 0 Answers ]

Just about every time I start my computer, I get the start screen telling me that Windows didn't shut down successfully, and no matter which option I chose, it goes to the Startup Repair screen. It just keeps saying that it is Attempting Repairs, but when it's done, it didn't fix anything.What...

Might have a trojan but AVG won't find it.pop-ups, slow computer [ 3 Answers ]

I think I might have a virus from downloading some torrents. I use AVG Free 8.5 and it did pop up a warning that it found a virus, and I did heal it (fix it). I rescan by whole comp and everything, even with all that, my computer suspiciously runs slower and pop ups. I use Firefox 99.99% of the...

Errors with Ubuntu static IP, when restarting the computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a PC with the ubuntu OS I am having errors with setting a static IP. I will set the static IP by editing the interfaces file to say: Auto lo Iface lo inet loopback Auto eth0

I get tons of pop ups and my computer says there are errors [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am confused on what to do I just got a computer and I can not even get into my email or do what I need to due to so many pop up ads, I did go to tools and turned on pop up blocker but it does not seeem to work, and when I try to download a antivirus trail the screeen turned blue and there it...

View more questions Search