Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garboozle Posts: 139, Reputation: -5

Feb 4, 2015, 05:21 PM
    Can CBD oil be tested for in oil and hair.
    I have anxiety issues and have been reading up on CBD, it alleviates anxiety and can low blood pressure. So before starting usage I'd like to know if it can be tested for to be on the safe side.. As for it's legality that subject seems very complex but for now I'm just wondering if it shows up on test both hair and urine.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil fill cap came out, oil was lost, engine did not seize.. will oil and new cap fix? [ 2 Answers ]

After prolonged use, oil fill cap vibrated out.. oil was lost, but machine was shut off before seizing. Will replacing cap and refilling oil get machine up and running.. pull and electric start engine.. Craftsman model 536.881651.. I live in Rockland county NY, College Grad. Born 1949. Another snow...

What cause heavy yellow smoke from the oil box of an oil burning boiler [ 1 Answers ]

In an industrial environment operating 600 psig boilers that use oil for fuel and if you get heavy yellow smoke out of the stack what is causing this?

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

Does using Flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil make you break out/ have oily skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! So I was breaking out a little on my face, like cyst type pimples ( very few). Someone that works at whole foods (heath care section) told me to take 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day, and also to take evening primrose oil gel tablets. They warned me that I may break out in the first week,...

I found a black gunk (oil?) in my antifreeze and a milky substance on my oil cap? [ 1 Answers ]

I found what I think is oil in my radiator and there is a milky substance on my oil cap. Also my hoses in my engine are soaked in oil from the inside out. Now my car runs fine it doesn't smoke or anything. But I'm sure these symptoms are no good. HELP!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.