Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 9, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Camera phone ugly picture
    Has anyone ever taken a good picture of themselves on a camera phone. I refuse to believe that I really look like that.
    wagsthedog Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Ha ha ha... that gave me a little giggle :) Maybe its because in a "self-portrait" we are only at arms length? Maybe it has to do with the tiny little lens? My partner has around a 3.2 megapixel camera on a new model phone... all the pics still come out a bit off!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

Digital camera picture sizes [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All I am having problems with the size of my pics when I email them to others, the pics sent come out so large that you have to move around the screen to view them. Do I have to change the size on my camera or the comp, if so how do I do this. I have a Panasonic DMC FZ7, I have tried to find...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Motorola Camera Phone pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way to directly download pictures from my Motorola phone. I think it is a V22N. My PC identifies it when I connect the usb, but say there is no supporting software. Is it just a matter of drivers or is there more?

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search