Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SamRae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2015, 04:56 PM
    Cathay collection porcelain dolls 1-5000
    I have a couple of Cathay Limited Edition dolls. One is named Fatima and the other Kahill. Wondering what they might be worth.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2015, 01:48 AM
    A brief search seems to reveal that they aren't worth a huge amount. Cathay dolls seem to be reselling for between 20 and 50 dollars, with 50 being the purported "rare" editions. Cathay's website sells many of the dolls at a discount, and guarantees many releases per year, so while these may have a great deal of personal value, they don't seem to be accumulating collector value.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2015, 03:01 PM
    Some on Ebay but no great value. Unfortunately, "limited edition" make you think it may be worth more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have the cathay collection porcelian dolls kissing couple 1/5000 how much is it wor [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering how much the pair is worth? Thanks, Dot

Cathay collection dolls 1-5000 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a set of red headed twin Cathay collection dolls the boy laughs and I think the girl use to but no longer does. They have big green eyes and long lashes and are 20 " long. The boy has the number 105-5000 on the back of his neck and the girl has 565 - 5000on her neck. What are they worth? If...

Cathay porcelain dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what this limited edition polcelin doll named mary from the cathay depo collection is worth. She is in great condition except her foot had ben broken and glued back on at some point .

Cathay collection dolls [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know how much my cathay dolls are worth. I have three of them and with them all I have the certificate of authenticity limited edition. The numbers are Tacia she is number 4, Carlee which is number 119 andJenna who is number 388.

Cathay collection Dolls [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to askme but I would like to know more about Cathay Dolls.

View more questions Search