Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KimmyKay51 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2015, 08:38 AM
    If I do a cleanse will I pass my EtG test today?
    I drank a few beers on Saturday, none Sunday, 1 Monday, and have an EtG test today. I'm very thin with a fast metabolism. If I do a cleanse will I pass or will it show up in the test?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 3, 2015, 08:48 AM
    What happens WHEN you fail ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 3, 2015, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyKay51 View Post
    I drank a few beers on Saturday non Sunday 1 Monday and have an EtG test today I'm very thin with a fast metabolism, if I do a cleanse will I pass or will it show up in the test?
    A cleanse will clean your wallet of that green infection call money. That is it. There isn't a way to get this out quicker. It is very much like one of those sand filled hour glasses. There isn't anything you can do to speed up the flow of the sand. If you drink too much water they'll flag your urine as dilute and flag it as a fail because it will look like you're trying to cover something up. There are other compounds in your urine that they look for. At this point there is a HIGH chance that you will fail.

I hope you have made peace with what you need to when the results come back. Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2015, 12:18 PM
    What is the acceptable level to pass your test, and what the hell does a fast metabolism mean?
    KimmyKay51 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2015, 12:36 PM
    Thank you all, I was asking the question for my 25 year old son who is on probation for 1 stupid thing. He has a clean record and no fails on his drug test. Enjoys an occasional beer even though it is against his rules and he knew it. Sadly he made the bad decision to have a beer and I'm quite sure he will fail his test. I don't know the consiquence as his deal was 18 months with no issues and his record remains free and clear. Since he has never failed before and has met all other obligations and his issue had nothing to do with alcohol, praying for a slap on the hand. But if not he knows it's his own fault and must deal with his actions. It's just so hard to see your child really trying hard to get their like together working two jobs, doing incredibly well and make such a stupid mistake. As a parent I can't help but want to fix it for him and I cant. It's all apart of growing up, but does not make it easier on mom. Thank you again
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 3, 2015, 10:52 PM
    The problem is...you said an occasional beer but in the original question, it was a few Saturday and then one on Monday...while he knew there was a test coming. Why take the chance? Is having a few beers really worth the chance of getting nailed for it and the possible consequences? I know you know the answer...he needs to know it too. If he's been doing well, he should just finish it out with no problems and then he can have the occasional beer when he wants without worrying. And no, I'm not judging. I've been there so I am just trying to point out the obvious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG test today after drinking yesterday. Can I pass? [ 4 Answers ]

I drank three mimosas and a beer yesterday (Easter) in between 11AM and 6PM. I got called for a random alcohol ETG test today. The mimosas were all pretty weak and it was a light beer. I don't usually drink (that was the first time in two weeks). I have to go in by 800 tonight. I'm a girl, 5'5...

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Drank Friday Got tested today(Thursday), will I pass this EtG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 5'3, 118 pounds, female. I had five glasses of Franzia Merlot wine starting Friday night at 11, and ending at 4am Saturday morning. I got a surprise EtG test this morning(Thursday) at 9am. I have read it EtG cannot usually be detected past 80 hours, however this treatment center I go to...

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

View more questions Search