Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ezk5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2015, 10:26 PM
    Physics 2 hw question
    A parallel-plate capacitor is constructed with circular plates of radius 6.0×10−2m . The plates are separated by 0.26mm , and the space between the plates is filled with a dielectric with dielectric constant κ. When the charge on the capacitor is 1.3μC the potential difference between the plates is 780V . Find the value of the dielectric constant, κ. A charge of 2.55μC is held fixed at the origin. A second charge of 2.55μC is released from rest at the position (1.25 m, 0.570 m). If the mass of the second charge is 2.41g , what is its speed when it moves infinitely far from the origin?

Check out some similar questions!

Physics Question 1 [ 4 Answers ]

A window washer pushes his brush up a vertical window at constant velocity by applying a force F as shown below. The brush weighs 12N and the coefficient of kinetic friction is 0.2. Find the magnitude of force F

Physics Question [ 1 Answers ]

Tarzan tries to cross a river by swinging from one bank to the other on a vine that is 12.2 m long. His speed at the bottom of the swing is 8.6 m/s. Tarzan does not know that the vine has a breaking strength of 1.0 * 10^3 N. What is the largest mass that Tarzan can have and still make it safely...

Physics question [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Could you please answer my question, If I had 2 identical sledge hammers i.e. same materials i.e. hickory shaft of the same length & carbon steel head hitting the same surface with the same force or velocity, which would transmit the most shock/vibration back through the shaft to the hand/arm?...

Physics Question, Please help? [ 2 Answers ]

What mass of steam initially at 100 C is need to warm 400 g of ice from 0 C to 30 C. Asssume that both objects in the final state are in equibrium.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.