Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2015, 09:23 PM
    Weird night panic attacks
    So this has happened twice before. My boyfriend and I facetime at night. We say our goodnights and hang up. After 15-20 minutes he calls me again and be all panicky. The first time he was all like "I don't know what's wrong" and he was crying. It really worried me. He sudden hung up and then wouldn't answer me at all. I though something had happened and I culfnt sleep. In the morning he told me he was having a night terror. I looked it up and I don't think that's what it was. Right now it's happening again. I'm on the phone with him and he said he was panicky and nervous. He doesn't know what about though. At the beginning of the call he was overheating and shaking and now he's really cold and shaking. He was also feeling really hungry (even though he ate quite a bit before bed) so he got some food. He's still kind of shaking but he's getting a bit better. I'm just wondering if this is anything to be worried about or if anyone knows what it could be. Just making sure he's OK, he's 15, turning 16.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 20, 2015, 10:19 AM
    Just noticed this post. How is he now? There really isn't much point in trying to make suggestions, because there are too many questions that need to go directly to him. He needs to ask from his own account.

You could research a common teen age condition called POTS, although it is usually in girls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panic attacks [ 1 Answers ]

is there an easy fix to random panic attacks? I do not intend to use drugs.

Night terrors, anxiety/panic attacks, and extream abuse. [ 6 Answers ]

HI guys, I've been away for a long time. Well, I can't talk about that now but I can say this, I need information for a girl friend. SHe has anxiety/panic attacks and says she feels like her heart will explode. As some of you may know, I am pretty familure with such things, however,...

Panic attacks [ 13 Answers ]

For some reason every night for like the past 3 weeks I've had them and I'm on medicene now. Before I only had them maybe a few times a month or so. Its always been off and on but lately its been really really bad. Is there a way to get yourself to calm down from it? I seem OK when I forget it but...

Panic Attacks [ 1 Answers ]

My ten year old Brittany male, adopted 18 months ago, has had a thunder phobia that he's gotten much better about over time. Twice in the past three months he's had panic attacks when the weather was perfectly fine and there was nothing new or unusual in our home or routine. The other night he...

View more questions Search