Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mgm29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2015, 07:14 PM
    Heat treatment?
    Has anyone had an exterminator heat there homes to 140 degrees... I have been suffering from this problem since I stayed in a hotel in 2007... I tried everything, now going to try the heat treatment. I'll let you know...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 2, 2015, 07:30 PM
    What type of problem have you been experiencing? Have you had an exterminator identify the pest(s) and treat with other means?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 5, 2015, 01:44 PM
    Many Pest Management firms have reported considerable success against bedbugs with heat treatments, when combined with a monitoring program involving either traps or dogs to verify elimination of the infestation. Monitoring should occur at weekly or (at most) every other week intervals for a month. There's considerable preparation work involved before the treatment to insure ALL the cracks and crevices reach the required temperature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump never turns on, handler blows continuous with no heat except with AUX heat [ 2 Answers ]

10 year old Rheem air handler RHBA-21J8MFCA, 1/3HP, 2.8A. New WeSt Columbia, SC 29170, Model 2HP13L48P-1B, HCFC-22, 4TON. Installed new out of box iN July and AC working splendidly but start-up is "violent" and loud. Installer says I need some sort of "start-up kit". I put off as had planned...

Any treatment and success in azoospermia ?where in India is the best treatment done? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with primary testicular azoospermia .My FSH levels are 24.9 mIU/ml. I have gone to urologist but they didn't give any help .Also tried some ayurvervedic medicines and still continuing.I am married for 1 year and want to become a biological father . Please any help.

Question for heat treatment ? [ 1 Answers ]

When we use normalizing or annealing for metal

Heat Pump blows 5amp fuse when switching between defrost & back to heat. Them Heat work [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Heat Pump System. It’s about 5 years old and has functioned OK until this Christmas Eve. One problem is the condensing unit is not kicking back on after it goes into defrost mode. I found a 5AMP fuse blown in the attic unit and once replaced it functioned. At least for a day or two...

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

View more questions Search