Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emmalase Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 10:59 AM
    I can pick my hamster up but she won't take any treats
    I have a winter white dwarf, she will let me pick her up but she won't take any treats. I gave her different treats each time she will sniff them them leave or she would climb up my arm.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster is 16 weeks old and won't let us pick him up but will take treats [ 7 Answers ]

I have a teddy bare hamster born Feb 28 so almost 16 weeks. He will take treats but won't get on my hand. If I put the ball up to the cage door his has no problem getting right into it . Now his sleeping habit has change to up at 12am to 6:30am. He doesn't want to be touched he is so jumpy. I don't...

How do I pick up my hamster without him biting or running away? [ 12 Answers ]

I got an untamed dwarf hamster and I'm scared of him! Every time I try to pick him up he bites me (extremely hard) and I bleed or he runs away or makes sudden movements and I have a phobia of sudden movements. I can't even pet him because he twitches and bites and again with the sudden movements....

I'm scared to pick up my hamster [ 4 Answers ]

Im scared to pick up my hamster he is a chinese dwarf hamster. Whenever I try to pick him up or get close to him he always snaps around and tries to bite me so I jump back and shut the cage. What should I do I don't want him to have a miserable life that's never been touch or handle. So can anyone...

Terrified to pick up my hamster [ 22 Answers ]

I have a panda bear hamster who is 2 and 1/2 months old. Whenever I get ready to pick her up I get so nervous and shaky, and I know this make it worse because hamsters sense fear and don't like being handled by nervous owners. What can I do to make myself seem less nervous? She has bitten me twice...

Why my rice krispie treats won't stick together [ 1 Answers ]

I followed the recipe exactly and it seemed to be fine We put them in the pan and let them cool Well by the time we cut them and put them on a plate The melted back into a glob What went wrong? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.