Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calikaylene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 09:50 AM
    Double cartilage pierced, what should I expect?
    I resently got my cartilage pierced on my right ear in two places. It's been almost five days and it's not swollen, red, and it hurts. Should I take it out or is this normal ? Cuz I'm freaking out

It is swollen sorry!
    XPurple-Starx Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 01:11 PM
    Hello, I had a scaffolding piercing a few weeks ago but to my disappointmentI had to have it removed after 2 weeks of having it as it got really badly infected I experienced dark yellow pus coming out of both holes, swelling (was a big difference to my other ear) throbbing and it was hot to the touch. The best thing to do is go back to the person that pierced it because they can give you the best advice. I went back to mine and he practically begged meto take it out because he could tell that my ear wasn't agreeing to it. I had to go to the doctors after he removed it for antibiotics. I'm not saying yours will be infected but if you're worried either go back to where you had it done or go straight to the doctors but what ever you do, do not remove it yourself because you can drag the infection into the fresh holes good luck x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own cartilage [ 5 Answers ]

I pierced my own Cartilage yesterday and it doesn't hurt and I'm fine and what not and I got my cartilage pierced before but it got infected and closed so I perced it in the same spot yesterday, but I was wondering what are the chances of my cartilage shattering?

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 1 Answers ]

If I just got my cartilage pierced like a month ago and it still hurts I can't even really sleep on that side of my ear and it hurts every now and then what should I do

Everything you need to know about getting your cartilage pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday I am going to get my cartilage pierced, and I've have been reading all this stuff about how its bad to get in pierced with a gun. Should I get it pierced with a gun or needle? And I was wondering how bad it hurts.

Getting my cartilage pierced! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to centre parks at the beginning on march so I will be in and out of the pool a lot! If I get my upper ear cartilage pierced, would I be able to go swimming a lot? Thanks for your help everyone in advance!

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

View more questions Search