Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikram77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2015, 07:45 AM
    I want to get adopted
    I am all alone, I want to get adopted, Im just 19.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2015, 07:51 AM
    What is your general location in the world? Here in the western part of the globe we know that no one adopts a grown man and he is expected to feed, clothe, and provide for himself. Who does that for you now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 31, 2015, 08:09 AM
    Most people want to adopt babies, some young children. At 19 you are an adult. Adult adoptions are very rare and done only under certain circumstances!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 31, 2015, 08:10 AM
    As noted, adoption is generally for young children. Adult adoptions generally occur in step child situations. Adoption will not work for you. You need to look at different alternatives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I adopted? [ 3 Answers ]

I look nothing like anyone in my family and have completely different hobbies, talents, and intersts. I also have never seen my birth certificate.

Am I adopted or not? [ 3 Answers ]

This is my story! When I was young my aunt told me that I was adopted but I didn't believe her. But now when I think about it I think I might be adopted.I never really got any love from my family that I should've got. My brother and sister always tease me that I am adopted. Am the youngest in...

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

I want to get adopted [ 4 Answers ]

Well I am a boy of 17 facing this hardship and I want to ask the world if I deserves it,did God really greated some particular person the suffer in this world,my parents had an accident and since then I have been by myself and it is not easy at all sometimes I sit and cry some out and some I get...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

View more questions Search