Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 5, 2005, 07:40 AM
    G4 is one of the most ignorant people I've read posts from in this website. You call all of us one sided, take a look at your own posts! I'd like to reiterate a point previously made by Morganite: What's the difference between a shallow river and a deep river? The shallow one makes a lot more noise. Obviously your so prideful and arrogant that you aren't even willing to acknowledge or recognized what other views there might be. You try to increase your credibility by stating you used to work for Dan Rather. Where's the evidence. We don't know who you are. The only facts we have is that you are ignorant and pompous. You only make posts so you can ramble endleslly on and on. The mere fact that you abnegate every thought mentioned in this thread is evidence of such behavior.
    G4-450 Posts: 175, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2005, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SSchultz0956
    G4 is one of the most ignorant people i've read posts from in this website.
    speak for yourself mr.nazi SS Shultz, I take it you also finished school at 14 after learning the Theory of evolution and believe black people are apes? Go back to your cave kid.

You call all of us one sided, take a look at your own posts!
    I did look at them silly, I wrote them, and humbly not for myself but for the defense of innocent victems who suffer daily from the sick people who need even more help because they live in fear with xenophobias like some oethr people here who use everything from poetry to philosophy to play Jesus and speak in parables to cover up there problem with it.

I'd like to reiterate a point previously made by Morganite: What's the difference between a shallow river and a deep river? The shallow one makes a lot more noise. Obviously your so prideful and arrogant that you aren't even willing to acknowledge or recognized what other views there might be.
    Never heard the shallow river poems in any of my posts, but I take it that you think poems and art can make a better person, well I do not agree when the truth is all you need, and that is facts not theories which only support the possibility of a one sided idea.

You try to increase your credibility by stating you used to work for Dan Rather. Where's the evidence. We don't know who you are.
    Obviously, you have no clue about broadcast :) , but why blame a Broadcast person for that when you're the one who lacks the knowledge?

If this is how you judge others then is it not the ultimate roots of ignorance?

You know, Good is something that you can have and do with mutual results but Evil is something people do which neither benefits them or others but brings harm, so the use of poetry, arms, politics, lies will only bring you guys harm, learn what the truth is in things before you jump the gun and attack others because you could not see it for yourself.

IF it was so important to you that I had to work with WCBS so you can take my words to the bank, how then do you take the words from other Broadcast people, surely not as if it was written in stone right? We got all our stories mostly from the Associates press and other licensed investigators, but that does not mean the authorities will not stop these stories if they think that they will interfere with something they are in the process off and which we (you and I) have no idea about but should.

AGAIN.
    I posted the facts in the defense of many good people from all places around the world, nothing have I claimed personally like others do here by been self righteous about it with poetry.
    - no human has evolved for the last 100,000 years, some devolve as we see when they exceed there capacity by placing there efforts into things like war, hate and other illnesses which take them and there lives like blind fools.

-And no records can prove humans existed beyond the very place the U.S. is occupying at the very moment, and the earth expands and it is round just like the Muslims told us all in europe the whole 500 years the Roman Empire called them barbarians, are you going to wait another 500 years?

So you mean to tell me if you did not ask a little more for fill in the gaps of your curiosity you then can judge another person? And who is the arrogant one here?

Grow up

Oct 5, 2005, 08:21 AM
    [QUOTE=G4-450]speak for yourself mr.nazi SS Shultz, I take it you also finished school at 14 after learning the Theory of evolution and believe black people are apes? Go back to your cave kid.

First of all it's S Schultz, your implications of SS troops and nazism is childish, kid.

Obviously, you have no clue about broadcast, but for not asking anything to help yourself to undestanding something about it you only proved again what ignorant means by your very own one sided arrogant judgemental attitude?

The only thing i'm ignorant to here is the evidence of most of your facts.

- no human has evolved for the last 100,000 years, some devolve as we see when they exeed there capacity by placing there efforts into things like war, hate and other illnesses which take them and tere lives like blind fools.

-And no records can prove humans existed beyond the very place the U.S. is accupying at the very moment, and the earth expands and it is round just like the Muslims told us all in europe the whole 500 years the Roman Empire called them barberians, are you going to wait another 500 years?

Some how again you managed to bring in another worthless subtopic, evolution. Actually, it's a commonly known fact now, that many Europeans didn't actually think the world was flat. You should probably stop relying on your age old history class from the 3rd grade.

and since you're still stuck in that 3rd grade history class, you should grow up.

Oct 5, 2005, 08:39 AM
    First of all it's S Schultz, your implications of SS troops and nazism is childish, kid.
    do you blame anyone for guessing why you have such a name, support Totalitarianism, national racism, ex duetchland security aka homeland security and all these myths about Sadam who Ronald Reagan armed to deal with his proxy war against Iran while yet today all this is for oil and we loose more lives?

The only thing i'm ignorant to here is the evidence of most of your facts.
    Glad you admit it, I agree that anyone can make the same mistake if they never ask some questions when not understanding another person, I mean if someone tells you they are a cop then you must ask more if your interested in learning why them telling you they are a cop has anything to do with a discussion forum right

[B]Some how again you managed to bring in another worthless subtopic, evolution. Actually, it's a commonly known fact now, that many Europeans didn't actually think the world was flat. You should probably stop relying on your age old history class from the 3rd grade.
    SSchultz0956, you're a example of what the Nazis did, which was relying on un provable thoeries to exacute there prey, yet the very enemy man has when he lies like this is the one in his head, and this was clearly explained in the Bible and Koran as well.

And look into this yourself, tHE nazis where and still are stuck in the 3rd grade, sad one is your one of them and proved it today.

Oct 5, 2005, 08:46 AM
    Please let me know where you read that I support unitarianism, and racism. You are worse than jesse jackson and ted kennedy combined! You still haven't told me where your sources are, and how we can find out if you did work for Rather. Stop avoiding the question at hand. All your comments are repetitive, thus redundant.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2005, 08:47 AM
    Wow, no wonder Dan Rather was a bleating idiot - look at who was supporting him.

Oct 5, 2005, 08:48 AM
    Hear, hear.

Oct 5, 2005, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Wow, no wonder Dan Rather was a bleating idiot - look at who was supporting him.
    It was you guys who supported him

Dan got screwd in the end for standing up against Bush and been told what NOT TO SAY, and I have to say the truth, he was there sucker for years and finally got a taste of what people who he calls friends are, just because they are conservative politicians.

Well, at least he admits it, do you guys admit to your mistakes?

Prove me wrong and I will too, no one is perfect so get as many people together and if you can I will admit to mistakes I made here as long as you admit yours, but I doubt the mistakes I made where the facts which I or you have any power to change, like it or not, so stop crying or going on boards to claim to something and prove things.

Oct 5, 2005, 09:00 AM
    hear, hear.
    Mistake again, stick to the topic,

If you lost your place in the topic and prefer to be a terrorist by using intimidation or even been condescending and simply argue where is this going to take you as a Sore looser? Why not embrace the truth and learn (KID)

The definition of Terrorism;
    The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

The book known as "the new world order" is the best evidence of terrorism, Bush preaches it, and it calls to threat world peace, threat to other societies and carries a message of ethnic cleansing ideologies, this book openly states that what has been taking place is for the sole purpose of doing humanity a favor of breeding a white race against the peoples will.

Using all the resources like the internet, media, weapons and even blame games while been the very problem proved the U.S. of A to be the number one terrorists who carry out crimes against humanity while yet claiming they back a democracy which entirely only supports racist and oil cronies.

Oct 5, 2005, 09:11 AM
    Hmmm...
    Have you ever tried reading more than left-wing stuff. How can you make accurate judgments by rading one-side. It's like watching nothing but cnn or Fox news. Try out the other side so you don't get completely sucked in to all propaganda. I try to read more than just conservative mag'z, I do read the nation, and watch CNN. Thus my knowledge of views has "multiple sides", which may not be in you vocabulary yet. I'll actually have to check out this book "the new world order" why don't try out something new too.
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2005, 09:27 AM
    Terror?
    So far all of the definitions have grains of truth in them, but not the whole truth. Bush is a terrorist because he used fear to motivate the people,fear of weapons of mass destruction fear of other attacks against US civillians
    Jehova wittnesses are terrorist they use the fear of eternal damnation against Civillians.How many have acted as if they were not home when they came knocking on your door?
    I think that our war on terror is wrong If we are going to be the wolds policeman than we should be the worlds not just the countries that have something we want.How about the genicide in Africa,where are the news stories about that ,wheres are rightous indignation over that?
    If we are as great as we say we are ,then we should fight for HUMAN RIGHTS
    We hear about the trouble with Iran,Iraq and Afghanistan but what about the females who are persecuted in Saudi Arabia? Oh, I forgot ,they are our friends, they have HUGE investments in our business industry and our political arena!
    So you say that their the terrorists and they say that we are the terrorists,
    Well I say anyone who believes what is told them without checking and
    Anyone who does nothing when they find out the truth is a TERRORIST

Oct 5, 2005, 09:38 AM
    I can actually concur with you. Bush should do something about darfur, clinton should have done something about rwanda, jimmy carter should have done something about the mothers of plaza de mayo in Argentina. I personally would prefer to be involved in a war with saudi arabia over iraq. However, at this point in time, we cannot leave iraq because the people are now vulnerable. I am also not saying that Bush went to iraq for the sole purpose of human rights. There was a lot of self-interst involved. Does that change the fact that the iraqi people want freedom and if we leave them now they will oppressed again my the insugents? No. We are stuck there for now. You are totally right about saudi Arabia. There was once an all girls school that started on fire, the girls ran to the exit, but the saudi arabia law enforcment officials wouldn't let them leave without a cover for their heads, so they burned to death. That is the crap I 'm talking about. But for G4 to say that osama and others AREN'T terrorists is also inaccurate. Say what you want about our government, but don't underrate the terrorist status of OBL and others from the middle east.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Oct 5, 2005, 09:58 AM
    G4-450
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    I missed this post hypocrite-stine, and a sigmon fried wanna be, i guess it is the direction Judaism went since most do not practice these days.

this discussion went many places, it proved that theories never won when the nazis put them to practice, and they will never win when the U.S. government does as well like they are.

Failing to face the facts that people like you "Maget-night" , who judges others from first impressions, appearances and even by the way they write proves your been a hypocrite here, which again calls up your satanic paths which are attempts to dabble into the minds of others to manipulate the discussion in order to win a argument or seem like you win, but in-fact it is your loss like all evil.

So while you practice writing pretty poetry why not start using facts then fiction, your racist and i have already went over why your racism is like all racism, there is not grounds for a argument there, change your theories and grow up to learn how to live in this world you came into instead of fighting it.

Just make up your mind Morgastine, can you live here with humanity or are you such a hater that you prefer to destroy it with what you THINK is best for others like the nazis said about jews once, which was that they where doing them a favor by killing them.

You are one sick puppy.

There is not a race, a color, a faith, or a denomination that I hate or even hold any dislike for. I love all mankind, holding only reservation for their actions when, like yours, they are obviously insane.

When you can say the same, you will be an adult human being. Until then you just a sick puppy, a very sick puppy.

You bring shame to your parents and shame to whatever faith it is that has the misfortune to lay claim to you.

In all your diatribes against me, you have not been correct as to my position on any issue even one time. No, not once!

All you have proved is that you are incapable of reasoned thought. I sense that you are a Nazi, and have the standard Nazi hatred for those who they do not understand, especially if they are Jewish, which incidentally, I am not, never have been, and have no plans to convert.

As to Islam, you are an apostate who spits on the Koran, dishonors the Prophet, shames his parents, and wears his shoes in the mosque when you find the courage to enter. You know the penalty for apostasy.

MORGANITE (Find out what it means before you play around with it)

:rolleyes:

Oct 5, 2005, 02:06 PM
    Have you ever tried reading more than left-wing stuff. How can you make accurate judgments by rading one-side. it's like watching nothing but cnn or Fox news. Try out the other side so you don't get completely sucked in to all propaganda. I try to read more than just conservative mag'z, i do read the nation, and watch CNN. Thus my knowledge of views has "multiple sides", which may not be in you vocabulary yet. I'll actually have to check out this book "the new world order" why don't try out something new too.

1-Trying to define terrorism like the Germans did when they supported there country backing nazism during the 2nd war sounds like a sick idea to me in 2005.

2-I am only telling you that there is NO evidence other then what we know about humanity been one species (homo sapiens) whether black, green or whatever color God makes life and whatever form. and this is the God I referred to and no one has the power over life or has had there way with mother nature other then self destruction when it came to altering it.

3-I do not care how much you do or not know about working in a news team and broadcast, but I will tell you this, the U.S. has murdered many reporters in Iraq and Afghanistan, and these where not accidental, they where intentional to prevent information from leaking, and the AP people claim that the people are getting only 28% of the truth about how the u.S. is carrying out there illegal operation.

4- As far as your ideas with left and right, I do not think the left or right ideology supports a democracy but devides people into rich and poor while yet protects the rich alone from losing there invested interests.

As far as me looking into the positive or negative of the left or right, I have, and again.

So I do not know if your raised in a money famility or one with good values that money can not buy, so no one can make accurate judgements from either side and that is not what this topic is about is it?

My point about Prescott Bush and his client/friend Hitler who wrote that book "the new world order" is that it is and has been in everyone's face, his grandson who is presidant today is laughing at everyone all the way to the bank, so why don't you try a little harder to read his ideas for what he thinks the future of the world SHOULD be rather then living it yourself?

Oct 5, 2005, 02:32 PM
    Off topic questions.
    You said, "As far as your ideas with left and right, i do not think the left or right ideology supports a democracy but devides people into rich and poor while yet protects the rich alone from loosing there invested interests."

First, doesn't having two major political parties support democracy by creating (A) check and balance between the people and (B) competition on what should happen, thus eliminating any particular group from gaining too much control. Or were you referring to more of a faction where there is only one primary issue. If Factions were what you referred to than I concur. Parties on the other hand, develop democracy by allowing "collective action" (one of the basic principles of political science) to take place and forces the people to compromise and relatively agree on a fundamental issues.

Second, isn't capitalism what divides the rich from the poor, and with capitalism isn't poverty necessary. Not to say that I advocate helping the rich and screwing the poor, but, rationally thinking, it's impossible to stop with the way our system is set up.

Oct 5, 2005, 08:51 PM
    de·moc·ra·cy P Pronunciation Key (d-mkr-s)
    n. pl. de·moc·ra·cies
    -Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives.can be tampered with and has by the rish
    -A political or social unit that has such a government.
    -The common people, considered as the primary source of political power.
    Majority rule.the majority is ethnic in the U.S. but do not have these rights equaly
    -The principles of social equality and respect for the individual within a community.coorperate capitol does not have part in any community, its like a machine

Democracy has a loop-holes,
    1-the people can favor the system based on media and lies it promises by those elected who then can carry out the promises they made to those with invested interests only in economic growth while disregarding the reprocussions of violating the balanced rights of others.

2- the system is not a guarantee solution and leaves even more possabilities to impose corruption then many other systems which demands that people make a share based effort to prevent crime and other problems in society.

Examples of many FALSE democratic countries;
    -Israel says you need to be Jewish to be a citizen.
    -Germany says you need German Blood to be a citizen.
    -U.S. also claims to be democratic, but the argument is there, DO people have equal rights or is it the greedy ambitious rich?

Over all,
    Rich or Poor, a capitolist society of people will generally have there values in a very meterialistic place, then you have problems everywhere.

People need to change themselves and avoid exceeding with things to the point where they are monsters and police or military are needed.

If the U.S. was such a democracy then why is it that there are racial tensions, homeless and other major problems no other country has out numbered.

in 1994 600,000 rapes alone and 80+% where all alcohol related.
    So by saducing people with false promises in a democracy where no one has ben able to get there equal rights the evil continues transperantly behind the scenes and no one sees anything done about it.

So while you have been saying my views are one sided this alone has been again your own conclussion while yet I have take no sides in the games where everyone looses.

Good and evil exists on both of these so called sides but the world is not based on them, or is it this way to you?
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Oct 6, 2005, 08:12 AM
    G4-450 - a stranger to the truth...
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    Examples of many FALSE democratic countries;
    -Israel says you need to be Jewish to be a citizen.
    -Germany says you need German Blood to be a citizen.

Many Israeli cirizens are not Jewish.
    There are Christian, Muslim, and atheist Israelis.

You are babbling the doctrine of the Nazi Party established by law in 1935, that ruled,

A citizen of the Reich may be only one who is of German or kindred blood.

Why do you repeat Nazi lies unless you are a Nazi?

Regarding Israel, under Israel's Law of Return, any Jew who has not renounced the Jewish faith (by converting to another religion) can automatically become an Israeli citizen.

Gentiles may also become citizens of Israel after undergoing a standard naturalization process, much like the one required to become a United States citizen.

There are a small number of secular Jews who are anti-Zionist.

There is also a very small group of right-wing Orthodox Jews who object to the existence of the state of Israel.

The Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel can be viewed as a national (Palestinian), ethnic (Arab), religious (Muslim, Christian and Druze) and linguistic (Arabic) minority in a state where about 80% of the population is Jewish.

The Koran does not permit anyone to lie. That is apostasy, and you know the penalty for spitting on the Koran and Allah.

Your call is "In the name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate, Go Out and Kill Jews, Christians, Buddhists and Hindus!"

Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. But the history of certain grops of militant Muslim fanatics proves otherwise, and so does your ill-informed ranting!

Some believe that Islamic ideology is based upon an intense hatred of the non-Muslim, and that for Muslims, there are two kinds of non-Muslim enemies...

kafir (non-believers in Islam) and ahl al-kitab (People of the Book).

Kafir, such as Buddhists and Hindus, must either convert to Islam or face execution.

People of the Book include Jews and Christians. These people need only submit to Muslim authority to avoid forced conversion or death. Although they may keep their original faith, their status becomes dhimmi (a "protected," yet inferior non-Muslim status).

So instead of outright forced conversion or slaughter, the Christians and Jews would be allowed to remain somewhat unmolested as long as they acknowledged the superiority of the Muslim.

However, as 100,000 dead Lebanese Christians and Israel's beleaguered Jewish population have discovered over the years, these guarantees have proved worthless!

In effect, Islam remains a religion of the Dark Ages. It is the most violent and intolerant faith that has ever been presented to mankind! A prima facie example of the insanity found within the Qur'an is the fascist, warlike notion of "Jihad," or "Holy War," equivalent to the Chrostoan crusades of the Middle Ages, and just as unpleasant and godless.

Apologists for Islam say "Jihad" is one personal struggle to obtain a higher moral standard.

But to militants fabnatics it represents is a terrorism against the non-Muslim.

Until a nation has embraced Islam, it is legally considered a battlefield (Dar-ul-Harb). Once it has converted to Islam (or all its citizens have been slaughtered or driven out), it then becomes a Land of Peace (Dar-us-Salaam).

For example, the supreme Taliban's hard line leader in Afghanistan, Mullah Mohammed Omar, issued an edict that Buddhist statues insulted Islam.

Within days of his edict, all Buddhist statues, including a giant 5th century Buddha at Bamiyan carved out of sandstone (see photos), were destroyed as the "civilized" world could only stand by and watch it happen.

A brief review of recent history and current events should make you doubters out there re-think your position.

Two articles in the L.A. Times wrote about Muslims in Indonesia forcing Christians of all denominations to convert to Islam or get their throats slit.

Thousands upon thousands of Christians were first converted and, according to rigid Islamic religious dictate, forced to undergo sexual mutilation of their foreskin or clitoris (with kitchen knives and razor blades) to make them conform to Muslim standards.

Then they were are enslaved to their local Muslim chieftain. This was not some aberration of Islam but rather business as usual for all but the so-called "moderate" factions. This is Islam's sad legacy of murder, terror, lies and brainwashing to advance their cause of global conversion and subjugation - Jihad.

Algeria is wracked by bitter fighting between Islamic Fundamentalists and the military. Death toll, 100,000 over a ten year period!

Nigeria is in the midst of a war in which Muslims are murdering Christians and burning down their churches. Moslems against Christians. It doesn't take much to trigger an angry mob of Muslims.
    Most of the so-called "moderate" Arab nations are scared to death of radical Islamic movements for they represent a most real physical threat to their continued absolute rule.

For that reason alone, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait and all kingdoms throughout the Middle East gladly pay cash AND lip service to the most vicious of the Arab, Palestinian and Islamic Fundamentalist terrorists.

The United States government, the State Department and other apologists may call them "friends" and "allies" but, in reality, they have nothing whatsoever in common with America. They are theocratic, backward and share NONE of the democratic traditions so valued in the West. "Friends" and "allies?"

The largest Muslim population, totaling 180 million, is in Indonesia. It is followed by 125 million in Pakistan, Bangladesh with 109 million and India with 84 million. The remainder is spread through 100 countries.

Muslims in Britain have made it clear that they have no intention of assimilating. Dr. Zaki Badwari, former Director of the Islamic Cultural Centre of London wrote, "A proselytizing religion [like Islam] cannot stand still. Islam endeavors to expand in Britain. It aims at bringing its message to all corners of the earth. It hopes that one day the whole of humanity will be one Muslim community, the Umma."

Britain operates as a strategic base for some of the most radical Islamic groups which preach hatred, incite to violence and recruit volunteers for terrorist activities. Britain now has one of the highest concentrations of closed-circuit TV cameras in Europe... nearly 1.5 million in operation!

Two of Europe's most legally tolerant regions... namely, the Dutch-language areas around Europe's most important west coast harbors, Antwerp [Belgium] and Rotterdam [Netherlands]... as the main breeding ground for Muslim-fundamentalist terrorist groups. Osama bin Laden 's organization even runs shipping companies as fronts from Amsterdam.

Many mosques, "Islamic Learning Centers" and Arab/Muslim Student Unions are distributing large numbers of pamphlets and leaflets attacking Judaism, Christianity and other non-Muslim religions and urging young Americans (esp. angry black Americans) to convert to Islam.

Not surprisingly, a large number of African-Americans convert to Islam while in the prison systems! The National Islamic Prison Foundation, which coordinates a campaign to convert inmates to Islam claim an average of 135,000 such conversions per year.

"The only way Muslims can have assurance of salvation and eternal life is by becoming a martyr for the cause of Islam... dying and killing for the cause of Islam is not only an honor, but also a way of pleasing Allah."... From Reza F. Safa, author of Inside Islam.

Your posts are a mixture of irrational militancy, Naziism ,and lunacy, with the emnphasis on Naziism.

Your facts are distorted, non-facts, and you would not know the truth if it bit you on the nose.

You must be quite lovely when you are asleep!

MORGANITE

:eek:

Oct 6, 2005, 10:11 AM
    Democracy and racism
    No democracy is a pure democracy. A pure democracy is where everyone gathers in the town hall to vote on issues. Try doing that with millions of people. Racism is not related to democracy, it's related to humans. Granted, there are democracys who for a time tolerated such things, but it was the people, and the only way to change is also by the people. Let me ask you a question G4: Can the minorities of a nation be equally accepted in all aspects if the minority doesn't want to accept the majority in all aspects. Example: white's can't accept blacks unless blacks accept whites. All this started primarily in the 60's with civil rights. However, racial tensions in the country are going both ways. It's not about republican or democrat, north or south, it's all about both parties, majority/minority, equally accepting each other. Further, it's nearly impossible to eliminate racial nepotism, which is a form of racism. A whilte employer hires another white person not because he's racist but because there is this unconscious "brotherhood." This is also applicable to other races as well. The only way for a country to reach minimal racial tensions is by eliminating the socio-economic gap between not only races, but classes. Yes, classism must eliminated in order to eliminate racism to any degree.

Oct 6, 2005, 03:36 PM
    Racist in america are the reason hitler was where he got, the u.S. had the most supporters,

Democracy with ambitious racist who lie like Hitler and call themselves socialists to get into power are no different then Bush and his lies from the start which ended in crusade war with Tony Blair openly making these narrow minded statements.

The U.S. are allot like the nazis with there ideologies in schools that some people have bad genes.

Israel may also have other non jews but not citizens and by jewish laws for pro zionism will not want them in the near future if Sharon looses to his rival.

Germany does not offer citizenship to foreigners who do not have GErman Blood, as other countries with these Roman Catholic or protesting racial white jesus ideology, take switzerland for example, they had recently banned citizenship even to swiss born foreigners.

Your guys are liars and hypocrites, you say there is no pure democracy well then why not call it what it is, racism. why pretend to be socialists like Hitler or a democratic country at all an then cry about giving certain people equal rights that you feel they should not have?

You Liars will loose in the end, the fact that your lying for the things you can not provide proof for makes it clear why the paranoa and nazism exists on your one sided ideas, and do not try to way I am one sided here when I am only seeking the truth.

So prove that Isreal has given citizenships to non jews, or Germany to non nordics with even 2 or more generations from turkish decent, prove it.

Oct 6, 2005, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganite
    Many Israeli cirizens are not Jewish.
    There are Christian, Muslim, and atheist Israelis.

I am a zionist simply babbling the doctrine of the Nazi Party for my new proxy war again.

Regarding Israel, under Zionist Law of Return, any Jew who has not renounced the Jewish faith (by converting to another religion) can automatically become an Israeli citizen, it is called ZIONISM, they have to be WHITE though, black or arab jews are not allowed since Zionists are jews with out any faith.

Gentiles may also become citizens of Israel after undergoing a standard naturalization process (this is new and also requires they serve 2 years in the militray to carry out the proxy wars), much like the Indians are required to become a United States citizens if we left any of these people alive, but the otehr catch is a 10,000 fee with a blodd sample and cheap bath, and a oath to Bal, a false God---> .

There are a small number of secular Jews who are anti-Zionist, and they will be executed since they have faith like true believers (hwor ealy are jews, muslims and Christians).

There is also a very small group of right-wing Orthodox Jews who object to the existence of the state of Israel but want to ethnically cleanse non white Jews transperantly, as we all witness wit there power in the media which diverts what is actually taking place.

The Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel can be viewed as a national (Palestinian), ethnic (Arab), religious (Muslim, Christian and aminal) and linguistic (Arabic) minority in a state where about 80% of the population is Jewish., even though 95% of Palestine and jews where naturaly arabs and arab jews.

The Koran does not permit anyone to lie., but Jews can since they have the Talmud.

Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. Islamic ideology is based upon an intense hatred of the non-Muslim, do i make sense for a hypocrtite?

In effect, AMERICA remains a religion of the Dark Ages. It is the most violent and intolerant faith that has ever been presented to mankind! A prima facie example of the insanity found within the New Age Bible is the fascist, warlike notion of "Nime Kumpf," or "My strugle," equivalent to the nazis in Germany.

Apologists for america say "liberating iraq" is like liberating Jerusalem by attacking arabs in Spain from all 3 faiths, its about color not faith here, go crusades and nazis, drink up one for me, get the black guys.

For example, the supreme Taliban's hard line leader in Afghanistan, Mullah Mohammed Omar, issued an edict that Buddhist statues insulted Islam, ISlam protected Budhist from evil greedy materialists since they where been shot to death., but i hare islam so i will ie once more for teh record since these gentiles are animals too and i can do it, satans writes the talmud you know.

A brief review of recent history by a drug addicts in washinton DC, should make you doubters out there re-think your position about these people who are so called arabs with the arab genes, we can not even make them our homeless in america to spit on so we claim to be richer then God, becaus ethey can be happy with out money, damn those arabs, please get out teh ovens again.

Two articles in the L.A. Times wrote about Muslims from a Zionist racist view., in Indonesia they forced Christians of all denominations to convert to Islam 500 years ago, the L.A. times was there. i believe it and so should you ;) coke is real good man.

Thousands upon thousands of jews were first converted in europe with Franco in spain and then talmudic Jews later did not even want converts and commited genocides, unless some of the gentiles married a jewish woman since they are BUTT ugly, except for the ones Hitler left our of the 6 million to live for going down on him

Forget the slavery in america, vitenam, the ovens of germany or stalin, im telling you man read the L.A. Times, the truth is in zionists holy wood COKE._-_-_

MorganStine, the Jew made in Germany 1945 for the state of Zionism today.
    :eek:
    First off MorganStine, you're a perfect example of a racist and liar, you used lies and the hollywood jewish pro L.A. times as a example when everyone knows that the L.A. times printed stories that where proven false over 250 times and also by the last 2 Popes who spoke out against lies like these against Islam or even Judaism,

Your racist ambitions by judging a religion by people and not the people who claim to any religion leaves racist like Hitler who claim to be Jewish, muslim or Christian off the hook and free from blame for attacking the same people you envy for the qualities you lack in character.

The fact that you actually have been condemn a religion which calls for peace by claiming that prisoners in the U.S. converted to Islam and these are where muslims come from is not just racist but bitter hate in your soul from the ugly world you live in insdie your own head.

We discussed the racist who are disquised who Preptend to fallow one of these 3 faiths but are in no way really Jews, Muslims or Christians are they? Hitler went to hell, and your even better then him at it so Hell is obviously your abode. its finally out of the bag for sure that you support zionism, Bush and his murder cult crime gangs.

You have to be the biggest loser to claim Islam carried out murders to convert others when iSlam was taken over several times and yet its enemies converted themselves, all this was simply successful because islam holds the truth to any reader of the Koran and who does falow any of these 3 faiths lived for 800 years in peace under islamic administration which protected them, and yes , 800 years is a LOT OF TIME TO wait for people to become muslims the way you described them been forced, it took Franco and Hitler a few years to commit genocides and colonialize europe while pretending to be Christians like you do pretending to be a jew.

If these racists did not perpetrate the other faiths I am very sure islam would never of had come around at all and Jesus and his message would have seeded in peoples hearts, but the fact that some where over taken by such xenophobias and hate with a racial identaty crisis by claiming only white blue bloods can exist in there little cursed world only ended with christian and jewish populations decreasing, xenophobia got the best of them, and that is thee curse Satan tasted for his evil race which existed before Adam (in Hebrew= Mankind) in the garden..

Your no more then a racist bigot by the bible and koranic standards, which is allot like the satan himself who blames God for his mistakes.

You forgot to mention facts again liar, like who was really doing the killing all along; muslims where NOT the ones who went out to to kill the Native Americans, take Africans into the new land against there wills as Slaves, Colonialism around te world for ethnic cleansing, commit insergions in Vietnam and Iraq today and nuked Japan which all accounts for over 1 Billion murders in the last 100 years, The U.S. is only a little over 200 years yet murdering is all that keeps going on.. especialy today with zionists in Israel who claim to control the U.S. and believe there talmuds which read "to curse the nations of gentiles and use them for they are not worth a finger nail of one jew"...

You claimed that jews can be citizens of Israel much like the U.S. but did not even mentiuon once anything about the Native American Indians, so is your talmud making you a megalo maniac again?

I can go on Morganite, you're a loser if you think other people should die so you can go pig out at Mcdanalds, this make syou a walking time bomb and a criminaly insane person for the things you said which you have not backed up. get it together already man, peace is simple, just stop the hate games already and smell the roses.

And Denial of the Holocuast or any Holocuast is illegal, this means Palistine, Iraq, africa +++ and even Ireland who have suffered from blows due to narrow minded greedy people and have lost thousands of lives are victemms of genocide as well.

I say take out Bush and put people like him into a prison hospitol for the criminally insane and obsessed with racist, greedy and sick self rightious ambitions over oil.

And just about everything you claimed about islam has been out numbered by 200% by the roman empire, nazis, and other white hate groups pretending to fallow one of the 3 faiths.

you're a real LIAR, you just made Hitler look like a beginer! :)

Life is good when you are Morginite, so why not do good deeds for once to see?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Terrorist from Al-Gebra arrested [ 6 Answers ]

At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule, and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales...

Are we a terrorist [ 28 Answers ]

I read most time that usa asking why arabs hate us and they spend money to change that , and that really make me surprise . I am an arab man and I wish that I was american and my big dream now when I am 37 years old that I can visit New York the city that I love even for one week. And every one...

View more questions Search