Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeabboud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2015, 01:19 AM
    Financial Forecast/Feasibility Study
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I am preparing a business plan for a center for special needs children. The center is already established on 2011 but I am looking to expand and I am looking to prepare the feasibility study / financial forecast for 3 years (P&L, Balance sheet and cashflow). My questions are:

1- How much do I have to put the capital? Is it the legal amount when I registered the company?
    2- If I get the investment requested. How can I put the payments and the rest of the investment in P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow?

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
    Joe

Check out some similar questions!

Financial forecast [ 1 Answers ]

Nancy Tercek, the financial vice president, Margaret Lilly, the controller, of Romine Manufacturing Company are reviewing, the financial ratios of then company for theyears 2010 and 2011. The financial vice president notes that the profit margin on sales ratio has increased from 6% to 12%, a hefty...

Want financial aid to study [ 4 Answers ]

I am a young man with a good Bachelor's degree in Biology from the University of Cape Coast in Ghana.I desire to offer my masters degree in Anatomy or forensic science in any local or international university(Europe, USA, Asia, Australia). My difficulty, however, is the financing.I am therefore...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search