Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelpug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2015, 12:21 AM
    Blonde to red
    Hi my friend is a medium brown natrually all over with bleach blonde highlights on top she wants to go a red all over should I dye the blonde a brown first then put the red on?
    Emmalase Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2015, 12:05 PM
    I personally would dye it all blonde then put red but you should dye it brown then red.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had Bown Hair Bleached It Blonde And Then Dyed Red Then Purple Can I Go Bk Blonde ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I Die My Hair Back Blonde With Bleach Or Will It Not Turn . I Have Lost Some Hair On One Side Ov Bleaching Blonde Last Time So Now Am Scared To Die It Back :s Cud I Use An XXL Live Die Because The Purple Was 2/3 Munths Ago And Really Faded?? / Helppp Please

Hair Colour Blonde to Red, need to fix back to blonde [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am living in China, had my hair dyed red. (I am a natural red head but have been blonde for 10 years). The dye started to wash out, so I went back to the hairdresser and showed them and had it redone. All is fine except the colour is more of a pinky red rather than an auburn/copper...

I have red hair and want to go blonde? It won't cover my red routs [ 0 Answers ]

I have red hair and been diying my hair blonde and my routes stay red help me

Going from blonde to red head to blonde again. Need urgent assistance. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, So about 4 months ago I dyed my naturally blonde hair a deep red colour. I wasn't too crazy about it so I haven't redone it since and was hoping it would fade out on it's own. And it has to an extent, but I am still left with a ginger-ish tint that is getting lighter with each wash but...

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

View more questions Search