Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jan 29, 2015, 01:32 PM
    Don't know what to do with my life
    I don't know what to do with my life. I do the same thing everyday. I want to do something new and explore the world. I don't know where to start. All I do is stay home everyday and do nothing. I do go to school and getting a business degree in two more years, but that's not really what I wanted to do with my life. I just feel like I'm getting know where. I am working, well barely because my boss doesn't give me enough hours because of school. I need to get motivated, but I have nothing to be motivated for. I feel like all the intrests I used to have are gone. I know I need to quit making excuses for myself and just do something but it hard when you don't know where to begin and your used to doing the same things. I also have a social anxiety disorder I think because at school I don't talk to anyone and I'm scared of what people think about me. I'm scared of talking outloud in front of people and that's why I couldn't finish a public speaking class. I get super nervous talking in front of people I don't know and I also get nervous before I have to go into class for some reason. I'm just very uncomfortable in my own skin and I don't know how to change. Can someone give me some helpful advice please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2015, 01:55 PM
    If I had gone what you have been through the last 8-12 months, I would be very confused too. Been to see a doctor about any of your issues yet?

You should go.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 29, 2015, 06:49 PM
    Have you seen a therapist yet? We really can't offer more help than we've already given you in your past threads. It's time you either take the advice given, or figure it out on your own. We've really done all we can to help, but all we have at our disposal is posts. You either follow the advice or you don't. If you choose not to, that's fine, it's your decision, but our advice is all we have. We have nothing else to offer at this point.

It's time to choose what you plan to do with your life. Continuing to ask for advice you don't follow, is counterproductive.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what I want to do with my life [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have just received my A level results (qualifications that lead to university for those non-UK people out there) and they were not what I had expected. I got BBC bit needed to get AAB to secure my place to do Optometry at Cardiff University. I am going to retake my A levels to get the right...

I don't know what I want to do with my life [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm at college doing Alevels in Biology, Chemistry and Psychology... Only now have I realised I don't want to be doing this as this is not what I want to do later in life... The only trouble is I don't know what I want to do later in life at all :/ I'm so confused. Thanks Jade

Don't know what to do in life... [ 4 Answers ]

Im 21 and I went to college for a semester, wasn't feeling it, so I left, I work full time in a call center and I want to have a career, I want to be a hair stylist, but I don't have the time to go to the school but I'm living on my own with my boyfriend, my work hours wouldn't be able to work...

Why life don't come again. [ 3 Answers ]

What are the changes in body structures and functions which don't let the dead person come to life again? Why life don't come again..

View more questions Search