Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2015, 01:15 PM
    My hp laserjet 1300 won't print multiple copies
    When I try to print more than 1 copy of a document, doesn't matter what software I am printing from, or how many copies I tell it to print, it will only print 1 copy and I have to submit the print command repeatedly to get more than one copy. How can I fix this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 29, 2015, 01:25 PM
    A month ago you asked about connecting it to your router... did you?

All I can think of is that you forgot you have a selection of Page 1 instead of All Pages, which is usually a selection above the number of copies.
    Sorry if that's too obvious.
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2015, 02:51 PM
    No, haven't connected it to the router yet, have to get a jet direct card for that. I will look to see that all pages are selected as well, and see what happens

It's still only printing one copy, I select all pages, and change number of copies to 2, but it will only print one copy.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 8, 2015, 07:09 AM
    What you need to look at is your printer spool. You need to see if it is holding in a "waiting" state or if it is actually getting pssed through to the printer. Also make sure you have the latest drivers and accessory programs from HP installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I connect my HP Laserjet 1300 to the usb port on netgear WNDR3400v2 [ 2 Answers ]

I want to connect my HP laserjet 1300 to my netgear WNDR3400v2 I already installed the Netgear USB control center software on my PC, but it does not detect the printer connected to the usb port on the router. I have the latest firmware update installed on the router which is v1.0.0.38. When I...

My hp laserjet M1212 printer won't print? [ 0 Answers ]

I printer screen reads "Install Black Cartridge," and I have tried two new toner Cartridges per installation directions. I just received the printer and toner today.

HP LaserJet 6L won't print [ 75 Answers ]

My HP LaserJet 6L won't print. I visited the HP website to download any recent drivers. According to the site, operating system Microsoft Windows XP comes with the driver for this printer. When I click on "Automaticly check if driver needs updating," I get an error message that reads, "HP...

My hp laserjet P1005 won't print. [ 6 Answers ]

My hp laserjet P1005 won't print.it just shows the blue light.the red one doesn't even blink?this just happened today as I put it on.was previously printing well.

HP laserjet 1300 leaves marks on top left corner [ 2 Answers ]

HP laserjet 1300 The printer prints with a scratch on top left of every page. No problem with contents but leaves some stretch marks (as if it were jammed on that section only) every time. Any suggestion?

View more questions Search