Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2005, 10:56 PM
    Pyoderma-need natural cure-no chemicals
    My dog has been diagnosed by my vet w/pyoderma which is a staph infection of the skin. She has taken antibiotics and now following up with antibacterial baths at my groomer. Any suggestions as to what can be done to help heal the skin. I already feed her Evangers, Canidae and Merrick dog food. Had a blood test done to rule out kidney or bladder problems and she's passed with no problems-normal function of both for a dog that over 13 yrs. Old. Only seeking natural methods-nothing that contains any chemicals whatsoever. Thx!

Check out some similar questions!

Adding chemicals [ 1 Answers ]

I need step by step instruction on adding chemicals to a 36" high inflatable pool. I don't know where to start after filling the pool.

How long must a garage pad cure before you can build on it? [ 1 Answers ]

Once you have your garage pad poured, how long do you have to wait before you start framing your garage? Thanks, lbrowne

Toxic chemicals and pets [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my wife sprayed her hair with Aqua Net unsented hair spray extra super hold. She was unaware that our dog was in the bathroom with her. The spray got into the dogs nose and it started caughing and gaging. Within 10 minutes the dog started seizing and convulsing. The spray contains the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search