Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonjhap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2015, 07:25 AM
    Surgery again?
    I had laparoscopic surgery last 2013 to remove cysts on both ovaries. After that I was given GNRH for 3 months and has been on contraceptive pills since then. My recent ultrasound revealed that the cyst on my right is back (and is about 6cm) while my left ovaries remain normal. Does this mean I have to undergo another surgery or can hormonal therapy still help at this point?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 28, 2015, 07:28 AM
    This means that you have to discuss this in detail with the doctor you trust.
    Are you just waiting to see her or him, after the ultrasound?
    If you don't have a regular GYN, it's time to find one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After the surgery [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a surgery for the excision of a sebaceous cyst in my armpit 9 months ago.Now I can see two small white coloured spots on the wound and the wound is still red.sometimes (especially on sunny days and hot weather and during exercises) experience a pain and numbness around the wound and also...

I'm having surgery tomorrow to remove my iud has anyone had this surgery? [ 0 Answers ]

My iud has gone into my abdomonen and they are doing surgery to remove it tomorrow. I am very nervous they had 3 doctors the other day try and remove while they saw the iud on an ultrasound they found it but whenever they tried to get it with the forceps it would not come out, after trying for a...

Tubular breasts, surgery or no surgery? [ 28 Answers ]

Growing up I always hoped my weird looking breasts just hadn't fully developed but I'm now 21 and they're still the same. I didn't realise there was a medical name for my problem but recently I've been looking into surgery and was told I had tubular breasts. It's not so much the breast that I'm...

Cosmetic Surgery thesis statement on Risks and benefits of Cosmetic Surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement on Cosmetic Surgery, I will be during my essay on Risks and benefits. What are your thoughts?

Do I need surgery? [ 3 Answers ]

I see many questions regarding dark undereye circles. The answer. Use agood concealer. But can any one help with under eye bags. As most concealers only make the problem more noticeable. I've tried so many products,sleeping with a high pillow. But nothing seems to work. Is the only solution...

View more questions Search