Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missurlvpad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2015, 12:02 AM
    I want to go to China, who can give me some advice?
    Want to go to China? Need help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2015, 12:08 AM
    So what help do you actually need ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 28, 2015, 06:01 AM
    Why do you want to go? To visit, to live, what?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 28, 2015, 06:29 AM
    Where are you starting out from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do, please give me advice, thank you. [ 4 Answers ]

What can I do? I'm A teenager who doesn't know what to do. I was dating this guy for just like 2 days but he broke up with me because the simple reason that my parents don't let me go out, so we won't get to see each other. But we will though because my parents are friends with his parents friends...

Please give me advice. [ 2 Answers ]

I have moved to a new town, and I have never been really good with making friends. I started going to my new college and I talked with some people. I have hung out with maybe 2 or 3, one that I talk to through texting. The others ones... I think maybe I scared them off. Only one was a girl. I...

Please give me some advice! Thank you [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 months now, but known each other for more than a year. He is amazing in every way, and he treats me so well.I am so happy to be with him and could not ask for more.Speaking of happiness, I come with a pretty clean past, however he does not. He...

Please Give Advice [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really know how to ask this question and I'm a little embarrassed to be asking it, all I ask is that you do not judge me. I'm scared and there is no one I can really ask about this. I had sexual intercourse twice last week and everything was okay for about two days or so, but then I noticed...

Can anyone give me advice? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my partner for nearly 4 years now and I love him to death(sometimes to much) he is the most sweetest boyfriend and does everything a loving boyfriend should. Problem is I don't really get along with his family, I go in the house and say hello how are you... they answer and that's...

View more questions Search