Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonumeewa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2015, 10:46 PM
    Suicide?
    Shoul I commit suicide? Should I die?
    I was a topper in 10 got 10 CGPA in a government school then I leaved that school shifted to a new city then I started all time chatting and my mind got a little distracted within 11 I wasted nearly that year then in 12 I got supported by a girl and she came too close we both heartly loved each other and kept studying a bit but in the end in December her mom got knwn about it I was a bit worried as she's the daughter of an former MLA and I belong to a employee's family then in January my dad too get known about us and scolded us but we both were a bit together a few talks and now in the end of January she leaved me because of her moms last warning and I am lost I nearly wasted my all revision time I haven't done syallabus even a single time now after an hour there is my board's practical and I'm sad because she last night left me I don't know what to do now seems like life is just stucked and I should end it now :'(
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jan 27, 2015, 11:16 PM
    Call a help/crisis line and talk to someone is my suggestion. You will get someone who will listen and be able to offer you some good advice.
    That is what they are there for and trained for.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2015, 11:36 AM
    Of course you don't commit suicide. Rise to the challenges that life has thrown you, and overcome your sadness, and school mistakes. No, its not the easy way out at all, and it is a difficult path to follow, but the REWARD is worth it because you will be stronger, and better for your best effort, and LEARN much, and be experienced, and better PREPARED for your next challenge.

Life is full of obstacles on the road to happiness, and many challenges, so don't let your sadness over love, or failure in this course at school, be the distraction that denies you the happiness you seek. I implore you toget back on the path and do better because you can.

Many have and are better for it so choose to keep living and learning.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 28, 2015, 11:40 AM
    Who doesn't suffer in love?
    I can think of reasons to die. Lost love in school isn't one of them.
    Who is your closest FRIEND???
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2015, 01:17 PM
    Seriously dude there's not a person on this site OR the world for that matter who hasn't wasted time (some a ton of wasted time), been dumped by someone we cared about, or numerous other things that have impacted our lives in one way or another. If we all took the route you suggest there would be nobody left on this earth.

Learn from what you are going through and make yourself a better man from it. Take it from someone that knows. I didn't meet the person that is my partner until I was in my 40s and now I couldn't be happier. I truly believe all the things I went through, both good and bad, led me to the right person. That's the way life works. Had I chose your path I would have missed out on love, and that my friend would have been the worst thing.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2015, 02:09 PM
    No you shouldn't commit suicide. Would you tell your best friend to do something like because they are having some difficulty in school and a girl they were dating broke it off? Of course not! People date and break up frequently. Odds are you will date a few other girls and it just won't work out, so you'll learn from it and move on. That's what dating is for... getting to know different people. At some point in your life, you will likely meet someone who does work out well for you. That could be in your 20's, 30's, 40's or even later. There is no time limit on meeting someone. Many people meet, fall in love, and share their life with someone more than once in their life time.

You made some poor choices with your studies, (many people do at some point or another when in school) so now you change your attitude and focus back on your school work so that you can start doing well again.

It will take some time, but your heart will heal. For now spend time with your family and friends, focus on doing well in school. If you find that you have trouble with it, get some help. Speak to a parent, a trusted teacher, a counselor at school, your doctor, etc.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 28, 2015, 06:06 PM
    Suicide seems so tempting sometimes. We've all been dumped by someone, and even to this day, even 25 plus years later, I still remember the pain, and still remember thinking that just ending it would be a lot easier than dealing with the pain.

Thankfully I didn't listen to that part of me that just wanted to end it. I struggled through it, I held on, and I'm so glad I did. I ended up finding the man I'm meant to be with, I married him, we have two children together, we have a great life together. There are hard times, but we figure out how to survive together. If I had ended it because of one lost love, I never would have found my true love.

Breakups suck, they hurt, it's painful, it's depressing, and you feel like you'll never get over it. You will. I promise you will.

Do something for me, mostly for you. Start a journal. Write down how you feel in that journal. If something is bothering you, write it down. If you're having a happy moment, write it down. Surround yourself with family, friends, studying, activities, and put her out of your mind. It will take time, but we've all been there, we've all lost someone we thought was our soul mate, we've all suffered at the time we lost them, and we all went on to realize that there was something better out there for us.

How old are you? That plays a big part in how you're feeling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suicide [ 13 Answers ]

I just got breakup with my girl friend a days ago . We had a relationship of 3 years . I am having no value in my family . The worst thing is that I'm failed in class 12th this year . I am having no path to go

Considering Suicide [ 29 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone help me with finding the truth about whether God forgives if one commits suicide, I have heard No and Yes. I need to know I used to be a person that was against suicide, however the past years of my life have been nothing but shear HELL... the only thing that keeps me going is the...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search