Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimkimmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2015, 07:09 PM
    My hair is pinkish purple.. I want to go grey
    I bleach my hair which I color purple.. now I'm in pinkish purple color.. what color will I go for to go greyish purple?

Check out some similar questions!

Old 3 speed fan switch has white, purple, blue, grey wires. How to connect? [ 2 Answers ]

My old pull chain 3 speed fan switch has white, purple, blue, grey wires. New switch has markings L (black wire), 1, 2, and 3. How should I connect new switch to old wires?

grey purple to brown=green.. HELLLP [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so used manic panic dark purple before Christmas. Looked good even while fading. But it faded to grey and blueish so decided to go back to natural medium brown. Uh, dude, it's now grey and green. I may be the outdoorsy type but camo hair is not my style. What now?

I am a man with grey hair. I had dyed with a semi color. How can I go back to grey. [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my grey hair with semi-color 'camel from Redken. I don't like the dark resulting hair. How can I get bark my grey hair right away??

How can I dye my platinum and purple hair darker withouot green or grey outcome? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is all platinum with the top layer purple. How can I dye it a dark color like caramel or chocolate without it turning a strange shade like grey or green or something of that sort??

My blonde hair has gone silver/purple after using purple shampoo [ 8 Answers ]

Im hoping somebody can help me as I've had a bit of a hair disaster recently! Basically, my hair was fine as it was, and I hardly had any roots yet I like that feeling after you have just had your hair done, there's more life to it. As I was going out that same night I didn't have time to go to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.