Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nana Willie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2015, 11:12 PM
    How to write a letter to the registrar?
    I did not register during registration period due to financial problem and I need to register before I can write exams. The only options is to write a letter to the registrar. How do I write it?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 27, 2015, 04:02 AM
    You don't say what country, what school, etc., so we can only guess.
    You don't even say if you have the money now.
    Assuming you do, you find out the name of the registrar and address that person by name.
    Dear [Mr. Mrs. Ms. Registrar],
    I would like very much to be able to register at this time, and sincerely regret that I wasn't able to at the required time. Attached are copies of papers showing my financial situation then and now.
    Any consideration you can provide will be gratefully appreciated, and if there is any more information you need, I will send it immediately.
    Sincerely,
    me

Don't count on that working, however, if the school has strict deadlines. Plus, not having the money is a poor excuse for not going to see the registrar during registration to discuss the situation. You just let it slide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a Romanian registrar for international domains? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a company that is an official registrar for international domains, does anybody one from Romania? My targeted costumers come from here and a hosting and registrar would be better if they are from the same country. Thank you in advance!

Samples of letter to Registrar for sending transcript to UMA [ 1 Answers ]

I need to send the Registrar of UMA my Official Transcript that is sealed from Humphreys college. I've tried to write a letter and tried to find a sample letter on the internet can't find one.

Marriage registrar offices in pune? [ 1 Answers ]

Where is Office of Marriage Registrar in Kothrud Area of Pune

View more questions Search