Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnajean1951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2015, 10:56 PM
    I need step by step instruction on how to install a Dish Phone Line?
    I already have the Dish TV and Dish Internet Service and also ordered Dish phone service. I received the line and the Dish phone box in the mail.. . Can someone please give me step by step instructions on how this is done?

Thanks much
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2015, 08:17 AM
    If the instructions were not in the box, call their tech support for them to walk you through it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install a Trunk Latch on a Honda Civic 2001? STEP BY STEP for a newbie? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is a stupid question, but I have never done this before. Can you guys give me a step by step on how to change this? I already half way took it APART but am having a little problem. I understand that it is just 2 x 10mm bolts holding the latch on the trunk, but after taking off...

Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to wire and install potlights? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I purchased a set of 6 potlights for our kitchen. There are instructions in the box, but they are not as "step-by-step" as I would like.

Step by step instruction [ 2 Answers ]

Chuck and Dana agree to meet in CHiago for the weekend. Chuck leaves the airport at noon traveling north at 200 mph. Dana leaves the same airport at 3:00 pm traveling south at 240 mph. At what time will they be 1920 miles apart?

View more questions Search