Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayperson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2015, 07:38 PM
    Stomach pain
    For the past few days I've suffered stomach/back. Thought it was gas; then constipation(took a laxative). Now it feels like acid reflux(took acid reducer) still have pain
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2015, 07:50 PM
    That's reason enough to see a doctor and get properly treated. It could be anything from kidney's to ulcers or worse so why take a chance with people who cannot see, or test you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 27, 2015, 04:09 AM
    If you really mean stomach (above the navel), and have pain both front and back, and it's more on your right or middle than on the left, that can be gallbladder problems.
    CAN be.
    Many things it could be.
    If antacid worked but the pain came back, then it could just be acid, and you take another one, and another one.... and read up on all the ways to deal with acid/heartburn/reflux. I've had it for 15+ years.
    If you don't have a fever, aren't doubled over in pain, aren't vomiting, then you have time to find a clinic that can accommodate your ability to pay or not, if you don't have insurance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have blood in urine, stomach pain and pain in clitoris. [ 1 Answers ]

I was masterbating last night and want to say I possibly scratches myself. When I woke up this morning, I wiped After I peed and there was light blood. I can't get rid of discomfort unless I sit on the toilet. Don't have a uti. What shoul I do?

I have been having pain in my Suprasternal notch, extreme stomach pain, fatigue [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having pain (like something stuck) in my Suprasternal noch. If I touch it I will gag. Stomach pain, and very tired. Cold sensations in my arms at times. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. First I thought it was heart burn, but this won't stop. I feel like my heart is pounding at...

Stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 years old and Thursday of last week I started having abdominal pain on the left and right side right under my ribs. Occasionally I have vomited after I eat. I do not have diarrhea or a fever. No I am not pregnant. I went to the doctor and they said I could be constipated or have the flu...

Stomach pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have stomach and back pain, it really aches me. What could have caused it and what treatment could you recommend

24 weeks 5 days stomach pain, back pain [ 3 Answers ]

Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I...

View more questions Search