Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valerie2424 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2015, 07:09 PM
    My learning disabled daughter
    I need advice . My daughter orders me around and is mentally abusive. She turned 18 and is getting worse after her dad and I got divorced. It's been 3yrs and she getting worse towards me. I already have called police and she was baker acted and I now have over 3000 bill. I can't call them again. She goes to therapist and psychiatrist. Please any advice or groups I can talk to. I'm so stressed out and her dad only sees her 4 days a month?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2015, 07:45 PM
    What state, country, or county are you in and we can Google "support groups for parents with adult learning disabled kids" and find a starting point.

List of Parent Support Groups for Children with Disabilities or Special Needs

Special Interest Group | PHP

The Value Support Groups for Parents of ADHD Children | ADDitude - ADHD Information & Resources

Divorce Source: THE DUTY TO SUPPORT ADULT DISABLED CHILDREN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need examples of methods to teach Gifted Learning Disabled student [ 1 Answers ]

After observing great inconsistency in my son, I am starting to realize he is gifted learning disabled. He is very quick to grasp difficult math concepts. Can do 100% on tests one day D's and F another day. Those low grades almost always involve more language-related skills everything from...

I am a disabled Mom. My daughter is going to collage. She is 18. Will she get checks? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a disabled Mom. My daughter got checks because I am disabled. She now has graduated from High School. She is going to collage in a different city but will come home on weekends. Will she continue to get checks while she is in collage?

Can I claim tutoring for my learning disabled son on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

Our 6yo (2nd gr) son was diagnosed by the school as learning disabled with a delayed response (speech). Can we claim Sylvan tutoring as a deduction on our taxes as a medical expsense or as a childcare expense?

Adoption of disabled grand-daughter [ 3 Answers ]

I have a disabled grand-daughter who is 19 I have a grand-daughter who is 19 she is by-polar and listed as mr Can I still adopt her? S he has lived with me a good portion of her life. Also when she was about 15 the courts of Texas gave me custody. I live in Indiana thanks Penny327

View more questions Search